Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
My full legal name is: Austin Keith Scarbrough
My age is: 16
I live in: Tennessee, USA
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
My availability is: As I am in school at the moment anytime between 1630 and 2100 on weekdays all day every weekend. But it does vary.
How long I have been in the retro world and what I have done with that time:
I first started out in the retro world in mid-late 2008 back then I knew nothing I barely even knew what a "retro" was i just thought they were a cool relief from Habbo.com I played on a few different retros that year and the next year i started to buy VIP must have layed down around $200 in the past on habbo hotel retros with VIP and after that I feel I started to become more noticed in the community around 2010 i was trying to become what some retros called an eXpert and got it on some low-beat noob old-school hotel which was ran by someone who couldn't even afford a domain name so it was nothing but a loader on a one-page webs.com website around 2011 i figured out that behind all of these cool rooms and all that something has to be happening to get it all to react the way it does and I found out about a rival forum and was really a noob and so I decided I'd try and learn some things and try to set up an old-school of my own without a CMS because i had no clue what that was and R63's looked complicated course it failed tho and then i gave up on that went back to playing other peoples until last year I attempted making an R63 on localhost for my development and i developed a catalogue which I then lost when I replaced my hard-drive at the beginning of this year because it started bugging out on me and then abandoned trying to make a habbo retro all together and now in the present I have fixed my computer and figured why not get back into the retro world?
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed) and Prime Hotel (also now closed)
That is a little insight on my life and my experience in the habbo world. I hope you enjoyed reading my application and hope to hear back from you shortly.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Nice application but I suggest you space out the paragraphs to make it look neater.

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Thanks for the feedback guys!

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Alright guys, I understand I have a tendency to make my sentences run-on. Thank you for the positive and negative feedback, both are very appreciated.

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Please allow me to say that I will not entertain any job offers for Hamachi based retroes. Thank you for your time.

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
Pepper, i like your application. I am working on 4-6 retros soon and will be hiring staff for each, this consists of owners, managers, administrators, moderators and events staff. Seems your over qualified, if you are interested add my skype. Skype: twinjamaica1 Will be expecting you!

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Pepper, i like your application. I am working on 4-6 retros soon and will be hiring staff for each, this consists of owners, managers, administrators, moderators and events staff. Seems your over qualified, if you are interested add my skype. Skype: twinjamaica1 Will be expecting you!

I will add you as soon as I download it thank you very much for the kind words sir.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I like your application you could be manager on my retro seeing as I hate to play retros I only enjoy making them pm me if your interested or add my skype Dan10kent

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
I am no longer attempting to make a hotel of my own I mean I have a lot of free time but not that much anymore. So I bring myself back here looking to become a Moderator-Manager

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
My hotel is growing fast, we are looking for 'Player Support' (Moderators).
PM me about more information, and how you could be hired.

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
I am still open for any position by the way, I am currently going to school (senior year woot woot!) and 17 years old now. I will only entertain serious offers from non-himachi and preferably r63B hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread