My Grades... My Life... My Gf...

habwater1

Nov 26, 2010
My Grades were wonderful now :) I got 4 A's 3 B's and 1 C....
Any think there better D: LMFAO

My life is bad Atm... My pc just got recked so I had to buy a reinstall disk...
My other account (Jack) is banned until March 2nd.
My Hotel gets DDosed every hour
My GF is out off town,...

My GF... Well now im having 2nd thoughts about ever fucking someone.. My Friend was talking about fucking yesterday and he was staying nasty stuff like getting shit on your dick.. NO HOMO.. Otherwise Im 12 My GF is 12.. My Mom met her yesterday :confused:.... My brother brags bc my GF has a big ass. I knew her since 2nd Grade :confused: Im in 6th now As you know im Only 12.... <.< Having secound thoughts of ever fucking...

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Damn. Your Life is so much better then mine. I'm practically in the same situation except
[x] No Girlfriend
[X] 2 C's and the rest are Bs and As
[X] My PC happens to be in tact

Super

Feb 8, 2011
Damn. Your Life is so much better then mine. I'm practically in the same situation except
[x] No Girlfriend
[X] 2 C's and the rest are Bs and As
[X] My PC happens to be in tact

Naw he has the better end of stuff.
Besides the computer part.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
I feel this is a bit weird... Your 12 and have your whole life ahead of you, You want to think about your future and putting your head down to achieve your grades. Do not let "fucking someone" get in the way, When your older think about fucking someone huh? ;')

Kyle-Jupiter

Jul 14, 2010
Bud your life is so great..

my gf cheated on me

my grades idc for them any more

don't worry about sex until your 16 that's when I though about it..

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
My grades: They were crap, when I was in school I fucked about, I got 1 A, 2 C's and the rest D's and I got a U in food (I cant make toast without burning it :p)

My Life: I work full time and have a good income, I have my own 2 bedroom flat, and I got a car with an awesome sound system (soon to get a games console inside it)

My GF: Been with her for nearly 4 years, we were very close friends as kids and took it a step further

Kyle-Jupiter

Jul 14, 2010
My grades: They were crap, when I was in school I fucked about, I got 1 A, 2 C's and the rest D's and I got a U in food (I cant make toast without burning it :p)

My Life: I work full time and have a good income, I have my own 2 bedroom flat, and I got a car with an awesome sound system (soon to get a games console inside it)

My GF: Been with her for nearly 4 years, we were very close friends as kids and took it a step further

Wish I had your life.. but very nice :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
My Grades: Ive gotten an A* A B B C D B

My GF: Keeps askin me for sex and my best mate keeps flirtin with her

My Life: always on the computer
Lol

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
[X] Haven't got any grades yet
[X] I'm only 12 yet, YAY! Old fags.
[X] Haven't got a girlfriend, don't wan't one, never will, well okay maybe ONE day I will fall in love xoxo

My Life; Go school, dinner, computer, talking with Grandparents in Sweden through Skype, THEN sleep.

So all iz good for me.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
You're 12, Unless you're feral, you won't be fucking anyone soon. Just because your computer is fucked and your hotel is fucked doesn't mean your life is shit. I reckon go look at lost families in Japan etc and then you may have second thoughts. You have it better than alot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread