My friend cannot connect to my retro (help)

RetroHunny

Jan 22, 2017
Greetings all,
I made a plus emu habbo retro on hamachi and xampp for me and a feww friends to mess around on, but heres the issue.
My friend downloaded XAMPP and started MySQL and Apache, then he connected to the Hamachi ID etc. He registered his acc on the hotel and when he tries to enter client, it just stuck on 76 for him, it allows me to get online to the client. So idk how to fix this

Id love for someone to comment below and tell me how to do this.
Thanks!

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Greetings all,
I made a plus emu habbo retro on hamachi and xampp for me and a feww friends to mess around on, but heres the issue.
My friend downloaded XAMPP and started MySQL and Apache, then he connected to the Hamachi ID etc. He registered his acc on the hotel and when he tries to enter client, it just stuck on 76 for him, it allows me to get online to the client. So idk how to fix this

Id love for someone to comment below and tell me how to do this.
Thanks!
Do you both have xampp?

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Hey have you checkd F12 console within loading the client to see any problems? Check if your emulator port connections are correct and matching your Hamachi IP, also check if you are using the correct Habbo.swf one from *****.com is currently buggy, also check if your config.php is setup correct, if these solutions don't work get back to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread