My first 'Nightcore' Mix

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ehhh I don't get the purpose of these mixes, but nobody has the time to listen to an hour of this... Stick to web development or shorter songs

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Ehhh I don't get the purpose of these mixes, but nobody has the time to listen to an hour of this... Stick to web development or shorter songs
It may not be for everyone, But It's nice to listen too sometimes :p

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I disagree. Theres alot of hour mixes that are good and alot of people stay to it for the whole hour.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Mixes are great, most of the time I stick up a mix and just leave it playing. It saves having to change the song or create a playlist - also helps to discover new songs.

Anyway, I can't say anything about the tracklist and whatnot as I'm not a fan of this kind of music and know nothing about it. However, this is more a collection of songs, right? There isn't any real mixing going on there.
What software are you using to mix? I use traktor and get some decent results without an external mixer (nothing near pro though).

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Mixes are great, most of the time I stick up a mix and just leave it playing. It saves having to change the song or create a playlist - also helps to discover new songs.

Anyway, I can't say anything about the tracklist and whatnot as I'm not a fan of this kind of music and know nothing about it. However, this is more a collection of songs, right? There isn't any real mixing going on there.
What software are you using to mix? I use traktor and get some decent results without an external mixer (nothing near pro though).
Got one of my Family members to create the Main Beats, I sped the the mp3 Files of the songs to give them a "Nightcore" Effect and Added an Image :p

Users who are viewing this thread