Feedback My first client logo edit, your thoughts?

Is the graphics good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Eh, Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use a little more work

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2016
qub72Vp.png
This is not the whole screen of the client so please do not say "oh its too small" because I'm not using another Habbo. SWF since apparently the one with the logo in the middle of the client does not seem to work with Gold Tree Emulator that I am using, so I had to go back to the client with the loading bar on top left. Thanks.

Oct 11, 2014
qub72Vp.png
This is not the whole screen of the client so please do not say "oh its too small" because I'm not using another Habbo. SWF since apparently the one with the logo in the middle of the client does not seem to work with Gold Tree Emulator that I am using, so I had to go back to the client with the loading bar on top left. Thanks.
huh? just say it My Logo instead of client logo edit.
OT: i dont like how you stretched that image, and your avatar is kind of messy. 5/10

Jan 7, 2016
I don't see how my avatar is messy? It's the original avatar of my character on the hotel & the only way to fix his big butt was to make the canvas bigger for him to fit. There was no other way I could think of making the avatar fit the whole thing unless I wanted the fluffy part to become bigger. So I had to make the avatar smaller. Either way, thanks I guess. Also you did not vote could use a little more work so before saying anything at all, maybe read the poll & answer it??

Oct 11, 2014
I don't see how my avatar is messy? It's the original avatar of my character on the hotel & the only way to fix his big butt was to make the canvas bigger for him to fit. There was no other way I could think of making the avatar fit the whole thing unless I wanted the fluffy part to become bigger. So I had to make the avatar smaller. Either way, thanks I guess. Also you did not vote could use a little more work so before saying anything at all, maybe read the poll & answer it??
i can see little green dot and red dot. maybe adding white outline will make it better

Jan 7, 2016
I can accept critizing but how you don't seem to get that a piece of detail is part of the character itself is poor feedback to me.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Wtf all you did was use a text generator how can you possibly expect any feedback?

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
What about it being a 'old post';
Shut the fuck up, It's in the Habbo Section.
Everything is either dead or fucking old in this section.

> Also, I agree with @S0U1 ; why are you trying to get feedback from something you got from HabboFont.com?

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
qub72Vp.png
It's nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread