My first banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful

May 18, 2013
Hello Devbest,

This is the first time I have ever made a banner so it's not the best, can you tell me how I can edit/improve it.

I don't really work with graphics either I'm just getting into them.
You must be registered for see images attach

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
For your first it's pretty good. Try and implement more advanced things such as online users for example.

Congratulations on your first creation - I think it's off quite good quality for a starter!

Beautiful

May 18, 2013
Thank's, I got bored of just coding websites and thing's like that so thought I would start graphics...thanks for your feed back anyway:)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah, what font should I use?

Pretty good attempt.
Volter font is probably the way forward, but don't use it if the size is too big otherwise it's ugly.

• If you're using a generator, pick size 7 if available.
  • If you've got the font downloaded (Goldfish is preferable) make the font size 6.5
The outcome using the downloaded font will look something like this;
4c7c323a26a272ef0bcb70857bb6c62b.png

Using a generator looks exactly like that but with a border around the text, however if you've got the boltbait plugin for Paint.NET or if you use Photoshop you can just add this yourself.
I recommend installing the font, it's much easier and preferable for me.

Beautiful

May 18, 2013
Thank's for the feedback, is Volter font the right one? and if so what size should I do it.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Thank's for the feedback, is Volter font the right one? and if so what size should I do it.

:confused: ...
Pretty good attempt.
Volter font is probably the way forward, but don't use it if the size is too big otherwise it's ugly.

• If you're using a generator, pick size 7 if available.
  • If you've got the font downloaded (Goldfish is preferable) make the font size 6.5
The outcome using the downloaded font will look something like this;

4c7c323a26a272ef0bcb70857bb6c62b.png

Using a generator looks exactly like that but with a border around the text, however if you've got the boltbait plugin for Paint.NET or if you use Photoshop you can just add this yourself.
I recommend installing the font, it's much easier and preferable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread