Feedback My favourite creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
Hello, I'm posting my favourite creation here for you guys to critique. I appreciate everything you say, disregarding the balance of negativity and positivity within your comment.
m9JgCUq.png

I also, am user Santana on here. I've changed accounts to match the watermark username I use.
NOTE: If you would like a banner created, feel free to PM me.
Thanks​

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
I really like it. 8/10. It's plain, basic and a good layout. The background image is nice but you could find a different and better one.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Most generic banner I've seen; looks like it was made in five minutes. 5/10.

soughsous

Sep 23, 2015
Hello, I'm posting my favourite creation here for you guys to critique. I appreciate everything you say, disregarding the balance of negativity and positivity within your comment.
m9JgCUq.png

I also, am user Santana on here. I've changed accounts to match the watermark username I use.
NOTE: If you would like a banner created, feel free to PM me.
Thanks​
can u make a baner for HubaBuba?

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Looks nice, 7/10 . :)
Hope to see more of your creations .

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You made the text look smudgy, it's best to use size 7 or 8 with the volter bolded font. Looks like you forced the 'Force' into being re-sized smaller so it's resolution dropped. Otherwise it's a really simple banner, maybe a better background would make it more appealing for something so basic. 5/10.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
You made the text look smudgy, it's best to use size 7 or 8 with the volter bolded font. Looks like you forced the 'Force' into being re-sized smaller so it's resolution dropped. Otherwise it's a really simple banner, maybe a better background would make it more appealing for something so basic. 5/10.
Text is on 9 and looks fine to me, logo wasn't resized I used the size it came in. But thank you gay boy

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
King was on your web Force the game is good need more staff and people overall 6/10

I also applied for staff yesterday.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
King was on your web Force the game is good need more staff and people overall 6/10

I also applied for staff yesterday.
Well, the hotel isn't necessarily open yet. You can access it, and go on client but it's currently in BETA. So, nothing is official just yet. Once we've fixed everything, there will be a refresh, and we'll be up and running but thank you and also, this isn't the place to speak about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread