Feedback My bro's logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Let me get this straight. I take it you guys think no colour in the fucking world matches facepalm.jpg

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Let me get this straight. I take it you guys think no colour in the fucking world matches facepalm.jpg

No we all think this looks good

HyztxiY_zpsb71fbf46.png

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
The logo, Great design! BUT Orange needs to come out so it's just 2 shades of yellow, it's a bit pixelated & Bit big :p

Also your brother didnt make this, you just dont like Bad feedback as we can see by your stressed reply's.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
The logo, Great design! BUT Orange needs to come out so it's just 2 shades of yellow, it's a bit pixelated & Bit big :p

Also your brother didnt make this, you just dont like Bad feedback as we can see by your stressed reply's.
Okay hun you've said this 4 times now no need to be jelous ;)

j2o

Jun 1, 2013

My brother did make this I edited the colour requests.. And you sound jelous you've posted this like 3 times! LOL

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
6/10

Remove that black opacity and make the colors show up properly, the colors look fucked up.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
I personally love it, only because of it being different, although you should remove that dark/deep orange, it makes it look meh. 8/10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread