Show DevBest My Bootstrap Design - Basic

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hello, I'll be showing you my basic bootstrap design I've made for RageLock!
nLUki7e.png

2sTfZfm.png

FgbMRIW.png

3U3Laha.png

VeujhZP.png

BVDxAZ4.png

2Fq332S.png

Share your thoughts.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
The most advanced part of this is the navigation, which is practically made for you. Anyway, I like how you've kept it simple and easy to use. However, I feel it's a little too simple. From what I can see from the pictures, there is no container to hold everything in place, it's all free-flowing content (all being just 1 container as well).
To improve, maybe add a container (max width) and then maybe try adding a few columns, it's a lot easier in Bootsrap to do this.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
10/10 Release It Please xD I Will Take Care Of The SQL File <3
I don't feel like releasing one of my stuff at this time..
The most advanced part of this is the navigation, which is practically made for you. Anyway, I like how you've kept it simple and easy to use. However, I feel it's a little too simple. From what I can see from the pictures, there is no container to hold everything in place, it's all free-flowing content (all being just 1 container as well).
To improve, maybe add a container (max width) and then maybe try adding a few columns, it's a lot easier in Bootsrap to do this.
Alright, I am going to try editing more contents today, Thanks for the tip anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread