My best work to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Hello, this is just a little place to show some of my best work I've ever done in my eyes, feel free to rate in text or like the thread or if there is a dislike button feel free to use that.
Sorry for little/big mistakes.
There is very limited work of mine that I find truly amazing so expect little to be presented.

nzQYM.jpg

cRkqp.jpg

uV6q8.jpg

xtI37.png

iIOCU.png

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
xtI37.png
my fave​
That is my least favorite out of all of them, however I do find it to be an amazing part of my work, and by doing this I learn't many things which aided in the creation of the others.

Found some more, I'll be adding them shortly.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
i like the one with the moon , it looks real nice

Nice work

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
All extremely nice, but the linkin park one... did you get that off of a tutorial i swear i saw the same thing with different text before... but yeah never a less good job

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Looks great not so keen on the first one but the rest are great

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Amazing!
Love the designs.
It's hard to believe you don't use templates, if you don't. :p

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
i like the one with the moon , it looks real nice

Nice work
It's a planet, but thanks, I made the base using LunarCell photoshop plugin and re-made most of the detail using content aware and old textures.
Bottom one's pretty nice, very nice work.
Thank you, it is one of my most loved to date.
All extremely nice, but the linkin park one... did you get that off of a tutorial i swear i saw the same thing with different text before... but yeah never a less good job
The text is originally mine, I believe I used a font from DaFont however the textures on it was made by me but around a year ago I just used that text to make album art, here is the original = - I got the inside image from a asking alexandria youtube video.
Looks great not so keen on the first one but the rest are great
Thank you, the first one is for a 17th century game so that is why it's odd.
Amazing!
Love the designs.
It's hard to believe you don't use templates, if you don't. :p
I didn't use any templates, but for the first one I used a tutorial on how to make the flag waving.. I mostly just experiment with filters and settings.

Thank you for all your responses.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
They look cool, but could I be an arsehole and ask for a look at the originals to see what you have changed/done?

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
They look cool, but could I be an arsehole and ask for a look at the originals to see what you have changed/done?

Great shout. I'd like to see that too!

Finally.. I get to truly show off :3 I'll locate and upload them accordingly now.

Some I did little work but turned out amazing, some I did hours of work that turned out glorious, I just hope you won't be dis-pleased.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
N/A = Mostly complete self made image.
nzQYM.jpg

- Mountain Peak
cRkqp.jpg

- Edit&Original in one image - - That's the planet, again a creation completely by me.
uV6q8.jpg

N/A - Cannot find base file
xtI37.png

- This is a complete self made one, the text is from an old project which is here
iIOCU.png

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Outstanding say the least.
Thank you.

If anyone ever needs some designs (none-habbo) you may feel free to ask me via PM, and I don't normally charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread