Flash MustBeHabbo - Updated - Stable & Fast - Decent Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlumplesMBH

Dec 16, 2014

We have been around for a couple of months now and have taken a lot of feedback from our users. We have listened to what they want and have taken a few more steps in the right direction! At MustBeHabbo, we thrive on feedback and comments and we do our best to keep the hotel running as smooth as possible.

Here's a short list of what we have added:
  • New clothes, hair & accessories
  • New enables
  • 2015 Furni
  • New pages to the catalogue (we will come to this later)
  • A new, cleaner SWF
  • VIP shop (getting updated asap)
  • Rare Values page (gets updated every week)
  • Trusted Dealers page

We are still running on a pretty decent dedicated server

• 8GB RAM
  • 4TB Storage
  • Windows Server
rLwKfK0.jpg

Here is a quick look at our new Diamond Shop
This is a little page I added recently, it's for our dedicated users who compete in events, invite friends and such, they are rewarded with Diamonds and then are able to purchase super rares, which we change around from time to time.
eBfRj7J.png

Ever been on a hotel where there are just 1 or 2 rares available? Not here, I have added a Rares page for all users, my users voted for a few things to go in as a starting point and we will continue to add more! ( we also have limited edition )
VUDvhs0.png

Here is a sneaky look at our SWF, a lot of hotels keep the default look and I, for one, got tired and fancied a change
GuLA2LF.png

And finally, here you can have a look at our website, we keep the news updated because I like the let our users know what's happening
bsboNao.png

o5zpR9V.png

We hope you like what you see! We are constantly evolving and becoming a lot better at what we do!
See you on the inside!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Gonna say good luck, like the rares idea but the SWF is not good, put the coins etc back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread