Flash MustBeHabbo.co.uk! - 24/7 - R63 - NEW, FASTER VPS - NEW CLOTHES, HAIR & ACCESSORIES & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlumplesMBH

Dec 16, 2014

A relatively new hotel looking to change the retro scene.

In the past, I, and others have played other hotels where the staff don't really engage their users and listen to feedback. Here at MBH, we pride ourself in listening to what you, the users, want from us. We listen to your suggestions and do what we can to deliver. I play a big part in visiting rooms and talking with my members and listening to what they have to say, and I must say, we are getting at least 99% positive feedback.

So, why should I choose mustbehabbo?

More commands for users! Including:

-Push

-Pull

-Mimic

-Moonwalk

-Setspeed

-Unlimited wired selects

A huge catalogue

Fully organised to make browsing easier!

We have new limited edition furni being added to the catalogue every week, and best thing is, you get to vote on what you want!

Pages and pages of customs (most are actually pretty decent too!)

Events!

We hold events nearly every night for you guys to join in and win some rares or if you're lucky enough, VIP membership, totally free!

A friendly, welcoming community!

We have quite a few dedicated users and all of them are willing to talk and help out new users on the staffs behalf. A lot of users actually create events and games for you to play. From the moment you join, you will find someone who is easy to talk to and make you feel right at home

This is just a short list of why I think you should choose to play MustBeHabbo, but dont talk my word for it, get online and meet the staff and members and decide for yourself.

I know there are a lot of hotels out there who do pretty much the exact same, but i've never seen one where the staff actually care about what you think and will listen to what you have to say, and thats why I think you should choose us!

Server Specs:
We now run on an 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD Windows server

Updated News
icB0MqL.png

Catalogue updated weekly, with VIP section
RkV9QiL.png

Events!
yGrYvVQ.png

I look forward to seeing you online soon!

Pig

(touches himself)
Dec 13, 2014
Looking at your hotel, I can't see anything unique. Looks like a basic hotel with a leached CMS and swf. According to your hotel motto you're looking to change the retro scene but in order to change the retro scene you need to come up with some originality. Your hotel needs to stand out to the community or else they'll just see the exact same thing, if they're playing say-so-and-so hotel and they see yours and its basically identical to the one they currently play, what's the point of joining yours?

FlumplesMBH

Dec 16, 2014
Because we do things differently. The amount of hotels i've played where the owners are complete dicks is unreal. All they care about is the user count, I for one, care about my members and what they have to say.
Also, we are fairly new to the retro scene, there will be tons more to come in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread