Flash MustBeHabbo! 24/7 // R63 // FAST VPS // STABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014

Hello!

Okay so we listened to the feedback we were given, we have updated the website, made a few changes within the server and started fresh. When i say fresh, I don't mean the database has been wiped, I mean its just a fresh start for us.
The hotel has been struggling the past week as many users have just stopped playing, but we are hoping that the relaunch of mustbehabbo will bring in some fresh faces who will stay around for the long run

Why join?
Because we are all about the players, we run this with our own money for your enjoyment. We care what you think and we will change and upgrade things as time goes on. We listen to your thoughts and appreciate feedback, whether it be negative or positive.

Server Specs:

4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
1000GB HDD
CentOS 6

Emu/DB Server Specs:

4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
1000GB HDD
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

IU6YsL7.png
c722lgA.png
n8aS0rl.png

We are still updating the catalogue, but theres still tons in there!

We hope to see you online soon!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
That amazing moment when you cram so many things into the CMS and they are all have complete or don't work...

Taking a Web Design course has caught me something important:

It's more professional to put out a web page that is complete but missing a lot of features then to put out a web site that has a lot of features that are all incomplete.
This makes your web site look unprofessional and people trust it less. You also have a few exploits in those pages.

Besides that, goodluck

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
I know there are a lot of things on the CMS not working at the moment which is explained in the news section. We have been very busy with our own lives rather than sorting out a habbo retro. We are working on it, but for now, the site works, the client works, people can get online and join us, so I dont see it as a massively big deal at the moment. Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I know there are a lot of things on the CMS not working at the moment which is explained in the news section. We have been very busy with our own lives rather than sorting out a habbo retro. We are working on it, but for now, the site works, the client works, people can get online and join us, so I dont see it as a massively big deal at the moment. Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated.
The big deal comes in when you are putting your users information at risk of petty hackers. All they need is a little exploit and they can have your whole Database and if they are that good at hacking they can have your VPS under their control until you talk to your vps provider.

Resource:
Happened to me , working on a groups page I had a MYSQL error and left it thinking no one would find it, and got hacked. Devbest account, hacked. VPS, Hacked.

ervin

Oct 10, 2014
8/10 looks better than when the hotel started theme is 8/10 can need some more stuff in it also are you guys hiring staff !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread