Show DevBest Multitouch Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonn

Mar 25, 2011
Hey everybody ... I'm currently building a coffee table like multitouch surface (like Microsoft Surface). The whole project costs about 250 USD.

Also, I am developing a web interface for it, and I needed some people's advice and suggestions for it.
Before you view it, please note that the entire interface revolves around one button. This button is simply everything you need to make the interface more "productive". Whether you need an on-screen keyboard, view your apps, or something else, this button is the key to it all.

The button can be dragged anywhere on the screen. I will soon have it to where it's possible to rotate, scale, and manipulate the button (and it's attached sub-components) using multitouch technology.

The whole interface is built using modern web development technologies, and does not require flash (its built in jquery, html, css, etc).

Some requirements for proper viewing (since its only for one machine):
- Google Chrome (javascript enabled)
- High screen resolution. It will stretch for width, but the height stops at 900px.

Without further ado, here is a iink for preview. Its not complete yet, because only the keyboard is built. Drag and double click the button to interact with it.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Nice job, looks nice tbh.
BTW, if you want to sell it, don't. Because all your code is rippable with something called view-source:, since it's all client-side.

Keep up the good job!

Adonn

Mar 25, 2011
I'm not planning on selling it, because it's just a demonstration for the interface that I'm gonna be using.

I just wanted to show everybody what I've been working on, and maybe get some ideas and/or suggestions on improving it.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks awesome, keep it up, didn't know if you double clicked it, it turned into a keyboard, aha, nice one!

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
This sounds awesome, and I predict it will be awesome when you've finished. Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread