Show DevBest Multi.sx - Upload Files To Multiple File Hosting Sites!

Exonize

Apr 19, 2012

Hello! I usually just lurk around the forum few times a week but today I decided to share my latest project - from scratch based on Bootstrap!

What is Multi.sx?
Multi.sx is a free service that helps you upload files to multiple file hosting sites. So by using Multi.sx it's guaranteed that your file(s) will stay online longer because you and other users will have more file hosting sites to download from.

Live demo of download page:

How does it work?
It's super simple, you choose the file you would like to upload, then you choose up to 8 file hosting sites you would like to upload the file(s) to. When you begin the upload your file will be uploaded to our server, then our servers will upload the file to the file hosting sites you choosed.

This will help you save loads of time and bandwidth.

Why Multi.sx?
Multi.sx is completely ad free, no waiting and no login required! When your files are uploaded you will get a short url something like this, - easy to remember, easy to share.

We also respect your privacy, this is why your files are automatically deleted after upload. We also use https protocol and allow users to renew their hash at

Screenshots
PCCcJma.png

9Rjbmbz.png

I5Hp9QT.png

jfbT3xF.png

Plans for the future
- Adding more hosts
- User system
- Fix typos
- CDN(?)

Sorry for my bad english, hopefully this is understandable!

Let me know what you think! feel free to PM me or use [email protected] if you have anything on your mind! :thumbup:

Also, feel free to use this signature:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

Hello! I usually just lurk around the forum few times a week but today I decided to share my latest project - from scratch based on Bootstrap!

What is Multi.sx?
Multi.sx is a free service that helps you upload files to multiple file hosting sites. So by using Multi.sx it's guaranteed that your file(s) will stay online longer because you and other users will have more file hosting sites to download from.

Live demo of download page:

How does it work?
It's super simple, you choose the file you would like to upload, then you choose up to 8 file hosting sites you would like to upload the file(s) to. When you begin the upload your file will be uploaded to our server, then our servers will upload the file to the file hosting sites you choosed.

This will help you save loads of time and bandwidth.

Why Multi.sx?
Multi.sx is completely ad free, no waiting and no login required! When your files are uploaded you will get a short url something like this, - easy to remember, easy to share.

We also respect your privacy, this is why your files are automatically deleted after upload. We also use https protocol and allow users to renew their hash at

Screenshots
PCCcJma.png

9Rjbmbz.png

I5Hp9QT.png

jfbT3xF.png

Plans for the future
- Adding more hosts
- User system
- Fix typos
- CDN(?)

Sorry for my bad english, hopefully this is understandable!

Let me know what you think! feel free to PM me or use [email protected] if you have anything on your mind! :thumbup:

Also, feel free to use this signature:

Looks good & very Professional, Nice work!

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I'd suggest customizing the bootstrap more, or create something yourself. It seems like a basic, generic template & doesn't really attract the user. But, as far as functionality goes, it appears that you've done a great job.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'd say something about the template, like what has been mentioned above but I feel like functionality overrides design for a site like this. As a user, you'd expect it to be simple and quick, you've seemed to have achieved that fairly well.

Nice to see a decent site come up, could do with more of them on here!

Users who are viewing this thread