Mozilla - Flash Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Jul 10, 2019
Hi Devbest,

I have a problem with Mozilla Firefox and flash page,
on Mozilla the flash request page does not appear, while in other browsers it appears.

How can I solve it?
Thanks a lot!

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Firefox no longer supports Flash. Since Adobe Flash is progressing on their end-of-life plan, Flash is no longer supported without some type of third party extension, but even then, I don't think Flash would work on Firefox.. Google Chrome still supports Flash as of now, but currently Firefox does not.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Firefox no longer supports Flash. Since Adobe Flash is progressing on their end-of-life plan, Flash is no longer supported without some type of third party extension, but even then, I don't think Flash would work on Firefox.. Google Chrome still supports Flash as of now, but currently Firefox does not.
flash does, i sometimes use firefox to go on my hotel and it works :p

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
flash does, i sometimes use firefox to go on my hotel and it works :p
Clearly not, because based on their roadmap, they do not support Flash by default anymore, it is required that you activate the plugin in your settings. If you use it to go on your hotel, then I don't see why you were not able to provide a more helpful response rather than, "don't use firefox," I mean you should know how to activate Flash on Firefox then right? Since you use it for your hotel. ;)

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Clearly not, because based on their roadmap, they do not support Flash by default anymore, it is required that you activate the plugin in your settings. If you use it to go on your hotel, then I don't see why you were not able to provide a more helpful response rather than, "don't use firefox," I mean you should know how to activate Flash on Firefox then right? Since you use it for your hotel. ;)
because i use chrome as my browser, i only use firefox when i'm testing something lmao

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Seeing as firefox/chrome are trying very hard to disable flash games, i suggest creating a desktop app or finding a new browser that supports flash.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
Use Chrome for instant success, or as Layne suggested for more of a long term fix, use a desktop app for the hotel client.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
OK so this is happening because flash isn't automatically going to be supported in browsers, you'd have to activate a plugin or something to make flash work since it's a security issue. I recommend using Chrome as it's a lot easier to activate the flash button.

Hope we could help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread