[Movie] Scream 4

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Ten years have passed, and Sidney Prescott, who has put herself back together thanks in part to her writing, is visited by the Ghostface Killer.

Personally I would love to see this film due to the others being so epic in action and horror, I've heard from recent interviews that the movie will be more than just horror and babes being killed?!?

Will you be watching? :D

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I'm a bit confused by this thread for 3 reasons:
1. It's in Life > News Feed, not entertainment.
2. The title is [MOVIE] Red Riding Hood.
3. The content is about Scream 4.

I'm assuming it's a discussion about Scream 4 in which case it looks awesome, the trailers are epic. But I doubt I'd see it in the cinema, I'll probably just wait until the movie is released on DVD or watch it online ;P

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Watching this movie is a must! I love the scream franchise.

Of/t: Kieren, would you mind if I moved this to the Entertainment section?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread title changed, thread moved, thanks for the share, I'm getting this soon on torrent ;].

§inÇe

Apr 14, 2011
Oh Dear. This movie looks so horrible. I cant wait until The Ring 3 comes out. Also looking forward for The Grudge 4 although the story line doesn't seem to change i'm still going to watch it. Umm yuck bout torrents. Letmewatchthis.com Best Site.

Unkn0wn

Apr 7, 2011
Oh Dear. This movie looks so horrible. I cant wait until The Ring 3 comes out. Also looking forward for The Grudge 4 although the story line doesn't seem to change i'm still going to watch it. Umm yuck bout torrents. Letmewatchthis.com Best Site.

Nah, just put a movie title in google and put vidreel after it, much faster apart from like 3 adverts, then it's all good :)

EDIT: Oh shit, just double posted :l

§inÇe

Apr 14, 2011
Nah, just put a movie title in google and put vidreel after it, much faster apart from like 3 adverts, then it's all good :)

EDIT: Oh shit, just double posted :l
Mhm never though of that but google is a stalking website you can see your own house o.0 Like when the hell did they take these pictures?

PylonHotel

Apr 11, 2011
I don't really find Scream that scary, just jumpy. I think that this Scream will be the worst of them all - unless they have came up with new ideas - as normally as movie sequels go on, they tend to get worse, for example Nightmare on Elm Street. I am very glad that Courtney Cox is still a participating member of cast in Scream 4 and she has been for the past 15 years now.

It will be worth a watch as the effects are so high tech nowadays that they can add things that have never been seen before.

- Donkashan

funsukh

Aug 9, 2011
I had watched the Scream 4 last month. I literally just came back from a midnight screening of this and I had an amazing time.

Users who are viewing this thread