Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Going to have to say - They get some good users on there, and know what they're doing.

mconur

Dec 12, 2011
Sunnieday: 1931 user(s) online I joined in th beginning of it like 1/2 years ago they growed very fast, was an exx staf there so yeah P:

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
No retro is successful as if they where they would be millionaires that is what successful is! :D <3

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
For me, it has to be Fresh. With all of the hard work put into the hotel, and I remember when it was re-opened in August. When we had 30 online we would freak out. Within these 4 months, we have made a peak of 691 users, and are continuing to grow. I don't think I think it's rare to see a hotel grow that fast (within that time period)

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
For a V26 Retro I would say Force and For a V63+ I would Say Habless Hotel , I was on it from the start and The community is growing lovely staff members

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Id say . they have had some up's and down's with hackers. but the owners are nice, active, and the hotel users are nice :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I recant my reply. No retro is successful unless they beat Habbo's economy & peak users. They emulate Habbo anyway.

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
You guys are talking about no Retro is successful or they would be millionaires , May I remind that Habbo "Retros" are illegal and if a retro got big habbo would come down on their fucking ass's like a heard of Wolves. So yeah No Retro can be successful. But makes a retro successful is its community and if it has a loving community when retros are small they have that factor but when they become like big hotel like Fresh they will the loving community.

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
Personally, I think Force. I mean seriously its like the only stable v26 (Shockwave) Hotel and its still running after such a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread