Morningstar // Trade not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkadiykolev123

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, I ran into a problem. The exchange does not work, I allowed the exchange in the room. I use Morningstar and Swf from wullez

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
As far as I know, you have to enable trading in your users_settings as well. Look for the 'can_trade' column in the table. To enable trading for all users, you can set the default value to 1 instead of 0.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
This is due to you not unlocking trade in the Talent Track.
in `user_settings` table, the column 'can_trade' MUST be 1 as @Chuckie_ said, but further down in `users_settings` you must have the column 'perk_trade' set to 1. Make sure if you want everyone to trade from start, you set the default value of this to '1' also.
You must be registered for see images attach

Good luck and feel free to message me if you need any more help.

Cxnner_x

The One And Only!
Jun 27, 2016
in `user_settings` table, the column 'can_trade' MUST be 1 as @Chuckie_ said, but further down in `users_settings` you must have the column 'perk_trade' set to 1. Make sure if you want everyone to trade from start, you set the default value of this to '1' also.

Check u being all smart ;)
ty doe

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018

can also disable trade needs perk in emulator settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread