More Moderators for the Habbo-tard Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I'd really like to suggest to get some more moderators exclusively for the Habbo-tard section because of the amount of spam that isn't properly taken care of.
My main concern is both the development section and the advertisement section. I feel like it takes 48-72 hours for something to even be done thus leaving it as spam until something is done about it.

But then again, it's just a suggestion.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
It's funny how people like you are abusing the whole Habbotard reference.

This may give people the right to call you a hypocrite. You clearly are a Habbotard and so is everyone else who comes here in this section so you are also a Habbotard.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
It's funny how your using the reference: Habbo-tard. It's something that you are as well maybe you're the biggest Habbo-tard of this section.

Anyway there was no need to make such post with a suggestion like this because the answer was already given by Josh: If you see someone spamming then just hit the report button and the job is being took care of.
Honestly if it was already taken care of by Josh then why did you have to reply to begin with? I can refer to the section how I please, and did I deny being a habbo-tard? Nope. Clearly I own a hotel. Lol. Using the report button now!

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I don't want to offend you or such but your posts are really low to be honest: I've always said that I'm not a Habbotard because I'm playing habbo and because I'm making a Habbo retro but in the end of the day I am a Habbotard because I'm bothering to set up a hotel or because I'm bothering to play Habbo and it's ignorant to say that your not a Habbotard because your able to set up a hotel because anyone could by just realing a quality Habbo tutorial.

Anyway feel free to use the report button good suggestion but everyone knows that the moderators and higher are trying their best to get it all done with.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
@RastaLulz @Kaz Can you close the thread? This Rastaberry character above me is literally going off-topic for like the 15th time today.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
As for that reply: I'm not going off-topic because it's a suggestion that is there to be made but it's been suggested so many times and the answer is really easy.

If you read my previous reply ( Which I've edited lately ) then you can see that I'm appreciating your suggestion but it's been suggested so many times while the answer is pretty easy.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Any reports get seen to within a few hours, just report it and if a section moderator doesn't deal with it then a super moderator will

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Section moderators are also able to make moderator suggestions if they feel someone is fit for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread