Modifying loading page

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
So i would like to move up the loading bar, and maybe make it shorter, but i have no idea how to, or if it is even possible:
You must be registered for see images attach
I would like it to look like the old loading screen:
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You have to decompile the swf in like a swf editor (habboui editor is the best program for this) and find the class that controls the loading screen and change the values to move things around/adjust the size. I have never adjusted the loading screen personally, but that is how it is done.

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
I would ignore the above comment and code your own. Use a CSS overlay, connect to your emulator using WebSockets and have it output a packet when the users authenticated, you can actually have more control on when you want the loading screen to fade out this way, and you can design it in any way you want, without having to deobfuscate your SWF.

You could say that its extra baggage and you get a tiny delay but you more than make up for this when you're able to modify it so easily, you can do whatever you want with it, you also get the added bonus of having WebSockets implemented into your server, allowing you to do much more than just a loading screen.

In before people say "but wouldn't the loading bar become obsolete, seeing as you wouldn't know how far the SWF is from loading?"
No, you won't have to "spoof" it and give a false percentage. There's a file, not sure which one it is (swfobject.js I think) that gives you insight into the loading status of the SWF, never done it before but I've seen somebody else do it. This would allow you to change the status of the loading bar using JS itself by applying a callback when that property changes, or however you want to do it, the opportunities are endless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread