Recruiting [ModestMines] Minecraft Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Howdy there!

I am Frec, from ModestMines; a new minecraft gaming group. Each day, we are interested in recruiting new talented members to join our team - which is why we are contacting you!

After a bit of development, testing, discussion, etc. we'd like to launch a yotube and twitch channel, with a possible fan server in the future. To reach this goal, we have a few positions open, each have their own application. Currently open: Developers, GFX Artist, Youtubers/Streamers. *Developer/GFX is currently NOT a paid position, however we can discuss over PM/Skype. All other ranks will remain unpaid.

We hope to see your interest!

** For ALL ranks - Skype and a mic are required.

Developer:
Name, Age, Timezone:
Pas work (a must):
What can you provide:
Why do you want to join us:
A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft):
Anything else:

GFX Artist:
Name, Age, Timezone:
What can you provide for us:
Why do you want to join us:
Anything else:

Youtuber/Streamer:
Name, Age, Timezone:
What can you provide:
What quality can you stream/record at:
Anything else:

Note: ** We are aiming to be a PG13 channel - a few slips is okay, however we will not tolerate profane content

Last edited:

Bro5kY

Feb 10, 2015
Name Matt/Bro5kY
Timezone:EST
Why you want to join us:I want to join you because i don't have too much to record and my buddies don't like recording too much
What can you provide:I can provide comedy and knowledge about game mechanics and redstone
What quality can you stream/record at:720p
A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft):I live in canada and i am still in school and i also pay american football
Anything else:not much else i play minecraft and gta on ps3 and xbox 360

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Name, Age, Timezone: Owen, 15, GMT
Why you want to join us: I'm bored lately and well I need something to do to make myself not bored. I also can see this idea pretty good so I'd thought to give it a go.
What can you provide: I can provide you with gameplay footage, graphics, knowledge and my dedication and support.
What quality can you stream/record at: I record at 1080p. (HD PVR 2)
A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): I live in Birmingham in the United Kingdom. I also like to regularly do graphics and take photos and upload them to my portfolio, facebook etc. I have alot of new interests in coding etc but at this moment I'm not that good so I'm still learning.
Anything else: I only record Minecraft on the Xbox 360. I have it on my PC but not on the playstation 3/4 or xbox one.
Youtube:

Name, Age, Timezone: Owen, 15, GMT
Past work (a must): - Ask for some more graphics when you add my skype or pm on devbest.
What can you provide for us: Graphics for facebook covers, facebook profile pictures, twitter covers, youtube thumbnail art, twitch art, etc.
Why do you want to join us: I'm bored lately and well I need something to do to make myself not bored. I also can see this idea pretty good so I'd thought to give it a go.
A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): I live in Birmingham in the United Kingdom. I also like to regularly do graphics and take photos and upload them to my portfolio, facebook etc. I have alot of new interests in coding etc but at this moment I'm not that good so I'm still learning.
Anything else: Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread