Modern Development

kylefree

Dec 29, 2014
Hello guys, I've decided to take time away from retros. Therefore I am releasing Modern's progress. It's reality, its nothing special. I've got people asking for the emulator etc, so I may as well just release it here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emulator staff commands
Code:
:reload
:ban
:userinfo
:warp
:purpledragon x
:greendragon x
:healroom
:clearwl
:massenergy
:clearbl
:senduser
:roomrelease
:givevip
:givegvip (goldvip)
:adminrelease x
:checkaccounts x
:sa
:summon
:mute x
:roommute
:unmute x
:coins x
:override
:summonall
:pickall
:kill
:hotelalert
:superhire
:startpurge
:killjobs
:scommands
:giverank x (Just shows them on staff page)
:givegov x
:changeusername x
:givebeta x
:removebeta x
:givestaff x (Ranks them in-game by giving them the staff badge)
:gamealert
:host_game
:end_game
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emulator User Commands
Code:
:buyphone
:turnon phone
:turnoff phone
:buycredit
:equip <gun>
:weapons
:unequip
:bounty x
:bmoney
:bountylist
:smokeweed
:staff
:dispose
:hit x
:stab x
:shoot x
:weapons
Shit tun more but I havn't got all day
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emulator Features
Code:
Paintball - JS the rooms arnt done, all you'll need is a lobby where they can :join, then an arena.
Purge
Gangs
Bank robbery
Ammo bot - Locate the bot & say the weapon you want 'ak47', 'bombs', 'mg3'
Police bot - Police bot is 25% done under the AI type 'store'. Didn't have time to finish it.
CCTV - If the executive furni named 'cctv' is in the room :cctv is available to use, if it isnt. It wont work.
Emulator Unfinished Stuff
Code:
Airport System
Downloads
Emulator;
CMS & previously released skin;
swfs;
All of the above;
Database;
PS - There is a db in the emulator folder, do not use it. Use the one provided above.
PS - I used helicon ape, idk if that will affect ya'll, if cms doesn't work. Get a new webconfig or download helicon ape
Screenies

Credits
Divide
Ben Bro
Dubaz
Richbro
(And those who I given credits to in my skin release)
If you need assistance drop a comment or pm me, facebook - Kyle Kunty Freeman

Last edited:

Mindblower99

Oct 28, 2010
Hi kyle, great release bro. I had just one issue with it. Inside the client users are allowed to change clothes in any room. Do you know how to fix this or why this is happening?

Kunt

Aug 19, 2012
I don't get all the commands when I ranked myself 10
@Hbvbbbb Its not based on rank, rank is just for the staff page, to get staff permissions you need to give yourself a badge, i've totally forgot how to do it @KingDubz will be able to help you if you message him or any other reality user.

Hi kyle, great release bro. I had just one issue with it. Inside the client users are allowed to change clothes in any room. Do you know how to fix this or why this is happening?
@Mindblower99 Thank you, I removed the room check for clothing as I wanted modern users to be able to change anywhere, I think if you open a file called inventory you can code it in again, I THINK thats the page I removed it off.

Users who are viewing this thread