Nov 9, 2013
Name : Justin Koler
Experience :
  • 1-2 Months as an Forum Administrator
  • Moderator @ Delta Hotel
  • Administrator @ Envy Hotel
  • Technical Manager @ unknown hotel name

Why should you choose me :
I want to become a moderator because, I am most qualified for this position. I believe Hotels needs moderators with experience. I want to become a moderator because I have most experience with retro hotels. I work every single position in the retro gaming business. I also want to connect with every user get to know users. I think communication with the users is most important. My communication skills are 9 out of a 10. But most important experience. Knowing CFH tools and Moderator Commands is really important. You must also know HK (housekeeping). I think the community relies on moderators to keep it safe and know the tools above will keep every user on Your Hotel safe.
I also have new ideas for The Hotel, more events and comp. will attract users and keep the users we have daily online. In other words me becoming a moderator I actually have power to create new events and comp.
1. Having a JOTW again. JOTW (Joke of the week). This is where users come up with their own joke and send it in to the email created by staff. There will be 3 winner. Prizes might include dinos, thrones, coins, badges.
2. Color Spin wheel. This consist 6 spots in a room with color tiles (purple, orange, blue ,green ,etc)
I will spin the wheel and whoever is in that color spot which I spun is out of the game. Similar to melting carpets.
Methods of doing things as a moderator is important. Putting me at that role will provide users with safety. I have methods for looking for advertisers and scammers.

Users who are viewing this thread