Recruiting Moderation Team.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
We are still looking for moderators; Jay has denied our offer and we currently can not provide another position to him as a starting rank.
labbohotel.net? I didn't deny :confused: You're not doing your shit and I have been waiting days to hear back from the VPS, I have been constantly working every chanc I get to update Labbo and you guys can't even spend 10 minutes to get me what I need

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
labbohotel.net? I didn't deny :confused: You're not doing your shit and I have been waiting days to hear back from the VPS, I have been constantly working every chanc I get to update Labbo and you guys can't even spend 10 minutes to get me what I need

Bro, just saying the link isn't labbohotel.net lol.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
As stated before we won't hire you higher than a trial for a starting rank until we thought you would deserve better, this thread isn't for whatever hotel took our name.

• Your preferred username: Bass / Cryto
  • Your REAL age: 15 - 16 in 2 months
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • Hotel Experience: HabCloud [Founder/Developer] inHabbo [Developer] Habbar [Moderator then Owner] Synth [Admin] Bing [Moderator] ifaz [Admin] Nextgenhabbo [Moderator] Jebba [Moderator] Boost [Administrator], I have been staff many more times I just cannot remember every single hotel yet I have been every rank available on retros.
  • Why should we hire you: I have a lot of free time and spend most of that free time on my computer, therefore I will be very active, I also have a lot of experience with retros/habbo so I know how to interact with the community, I can also do the behind the scenes work(the developing) as I code hotels for fun (nerd I know) I can also bring in many unique features to Labbo, such as new furni, new clothes, new enables, new badges, new commands etc. I also have many good ideas in my head for events which are just waiting to be used and will can also add in new features to the cms. For a Moderator I know all my commands and when to use them, I do not abuse the fact that I am a higher rank than other users, that does not matter to me, although I have powers, I am still a user and will act the same way as I would if I was not ranked/
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 5/6 Hours Daily
  • Skype name: PM me for it

If you people would just read the thread I swear... Clearly we are only looking for moderation at the moment, and we aren't just going to give access to our servers to everyone. We do not need any other developers, only moderators as of now.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
As stated before we won't hire you higher than a trial for a starting rank until we thought you would deserve better, this thread isn't for whatever hotel took our name.

If you people would just read the thread I swear... Clearly we are only looking for moderation at the moment, and we aren't just going to give access to our servers to everyone. We do not need any other developers, only moderators as of now.
How did that hotel take your name if they have been out longer.. jw

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014

I am not asking for server access,
it doesn't stop me sending code for you too add.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Alot of users will not want to start out as a trial mod, more so, the experienced ones like @JayCustom I think its pretty stupid you choose not to hire him, do you know how trusted, and known Jay is, he has made customs, codes and more for MANY Hotels.
If this was my retro, I'd start hiring at multiple ranks, giving the user a chance to choose, i.e T-Mod, J-Admin, Tech..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alot of users will not want to start out as a trial mod, more so, the experienced ones like @JayCustom I think its pretty stupid you choose not to hire him, do you know how trusted, and known Jay is, he has made customs, codes and more for MANY Hotels.
If this was my retro, I'd start hiring at multiple ranks, giving the user a chance to choose, i.e T-Mod, J-Admin, Tech..
I agree. I was more interested in Labbo to develop and such, I have never been Trial mod on any hotel and I am not going to start now. My time is worth more then sitting in a room answering calls for help from people who just abuse the system with 10 folks online daily. No offense to your hotel but ya know.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014

I am sorry you feel this way but we aren't going to give a stranger such a high rank and be able to destroy what we've built.

I agree. I was more interested in Labbo to develop and such, I have never been Trial mod on any hotel and I am not going to start now. My time is worth more then sitting in a room answering calls for help from people who just abuse the system with 10 folks online daily. No offense to your hotel but ya know.

I understand how you feel and honestly if you add my skype we can see what we can work out, but no one is just going to be given Admin/Manager straight off the bat no matter how much experience you have.

I am not asking for server access,
it doesn't stop me sending code for you too add.

PM me your skype name.

Update: We are still looking for many other members for the team.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am sorry you feel this way but we aren't going to give a stranger such a high rank and be able to destroy what we've built.

I understand how you feel and honestly if you add my skype we can see what we can work out, but no one is just going to be given Admin/Manager straight off the bat no matter how much experience you have.

PM me your skype name.

Update: We are still looking for many other members for the team.
Too late I am working with a hotel now and going to develop for awhile

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
Things happened and exactly as suggested, hiring someone at such a high rank screwed us over (Not anyone here so don't bother asking who), we still need moderators and are expanding our search, if you'd like a straight interview without having to reply PM me on here with your skype. You still must follow the requirements though.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Things happened and exactly as suggested, hiring someone at such a high rank screwed us over (Not anyone here so don't bother asking who), we still need moderators and are expanding our search, if you'd like a straight interview without having to reply PM me on here with your skype. You still must follow the requirements though.

People from these forums will most likely want roles that meet their experience. If you have trust issues with hiring people at these ranks then why don't you high within your hotel (the users) rather than on a forum of developers?

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
We'll continue the search after Christmas. Hosting company screwed us over and we'll be starting over after New Years on the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread