Recruiting Moderation Team.

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
14xchv5.gif

Moderation Recruitment

Information:
Labbo is finally close to it's opening date and with that approaching I'm looking for Hard working, dedicated users to join the Moderation Team.
With this being said whoever is accepted will start of at the bottom working their way to higher ranks, With all due respects to those with 'Experience' I'm not going to hire someone straight away to a higher rank, the reason for this is because I would like to see people work there way up for the position they want.

What positions are you entitled to after training?
Everyone is different, during a brief interview with us we would ask you what position you tend to achieve here at Labbo, and why you feel you deserve it,
this way once you've complete your Probation as a 'T-MOD' I will get the idea of where you belong on the Staff team, please note due to it being a a brand new hotel we will not recruit anyone to Manager without going through Administrator first, the reason for this is because i'm not going to hire just anyone as a manager.

Rules on Applying:
  • Applicant must be aged 13 and over.
  • Speaks fluent English.
  • Has access to Skype.
  • Experience of T-MOD or above.
  • Knowledge of MOD-Tools.
  • Dealing with situations in a professional manor.

Application Format:

- Please follow this Format or your application will be ignore.
  • Your preferred username:
  • Your REAL age:
  • Time Zone:
  • Hotel Experience:
  • Why should we hire you:
  • Minimum hours you can commit to:
  • Skype name:
How to submit application:
- Please reply to this threat with your Application or message me or @Joel

All successful Applicants will be contacted via Skype.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
Also, if you didn't get the interview part, we will be interviewing you over Skype.

This is just to show you aren't a 9 year old faking to be a 13 year old. Also to know we can handle things in a professional manor.

Please don't apply if you do not have access to skype and a microphone to be able to talk.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
very professional have fun finding the right person!!
Thanks for reminding me:

Please don't reply to the thread if you aren't having the slightest thought about applying. It makes it harder to find/miss applicants.

Oct 11, 2014
  • Your preferred username: Sylpharion
  • Your REAL age: 15
  • Time Zone: GMT + 7 (tokyo,Jakarta,etc)
  • Hotel Experience: Foidehotel.tk (Moderator)
  • Why should we hire you: erm....... im 2/10 experienced
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 5-14 hours daily (more of 'em afk >.<)
  • Skype name: kenkaneki29

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
  • Your preferred username: Sylpharion
  • Your REAL age: 15
  • Time Zone: GMT + 7 (tokyo,Jakarta,etc)
  • Hotel Experience: Foidehotel.tk (Moderator)
  • Why should we hire you: erm....... im 2/10 experienced
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 5-14 hours daily (more of 'em afk >.<)
  • Skype name: kenkaneki29
You don't seriously think we will hire you if you are staff on another hotel do you?

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
  • Your preferred username: Bradley
  • Your REAL age: 14.
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • Hotel Experience: ScaryHotel admin.
  • Why should we hire you: Because I will be dedicated to the retro and will make sure everybody understands the rules and plays fairley, I will also be around to help people with any form of problem they may have.
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 4 - 5 Hours daily.
  • Skype name: bradley.stokes50

ryancrowder

Aug 8, 2014
  • Your preferred username: Ryanz
  • Your REAL age: 13 :(
  • Time Zone: GMT 0
  • Hotel Experience: Owned a couple of hotels before and have been an Admin.
  • Why should we hire you: I believe that you should hire me as I am experienced with the commands, always there to help, extremely dedicated and active and a great advertiser.
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 50 a week at least. Often at weekends do long straight days (like 14 hours or so).
  • Skype name: SpaceRyanz

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
  • Your preferred username: JayCustom
  • Your REAL age: 17
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard
  • Hotel Experience: Owned a large number of hotels, co-owned hotels, admined at a lot of hotels and I have been a tech at a handful
  • Why should we hire you: I can make customs/badges, I can code new systems for the hotel like lottery/bots/tags and I like thinking of new ideas
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: Depends on my work schedule this is how it usually is:
Monday - Friday School til 2:25pm
Tuesday/Friday - 2:30-10pm (I would not play these days)
Thursday - 6-10pm
Saturday - 8-1pm

The rest of the time I would be able to find time to play, and help out the hotel.
  • Skype name: Jayecho2013

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
  • Your preferred username: JayCustom
  • Your REAL age: 17
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard
  • Hotel Experience: Owned a large number of hotels, co-owned hotels, admined at a lot of hotels and I have been a tech at a handful
  • Why should we hire you: I can make customs/badges, I can code new systems for the hotel like lottery/bots/tags and I like thinking of new ideas
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: Depends on my work schedule this is how it usually is:
Monday - Friday School til 2:25pm
Tuesday/Friday - 2:30-10pm (I would not play these days)
Thursday - 6-10pm
Saturday - 8-1pm

The rest of the time I would be able to find time to play, and help out the hotel.
  • Skype name: Jayecho2013
We currently aren't looking for any other developers/technicians, as stated everyone applying is applying for trial moderator for now. The highest you could work your way up would be to manager, and I think the position will most likely be filled by then. I'll update later on what our Trial system is.

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
As Joel said it's only Trial moderators we're looking for. But on regards to our Trial system, here's how it stands, we will have 3/4 Ranks, Manager, Senior Support, Player Support and Trial Moderators, what would be the best if you're still looking is to either work your way up to Senior Support and if the manager spot is still free, we will interview people we think are suitable for it, with this being said all due respect to your experience @JayCustom but it would really be a gambling game, but if you're really that dedicated and faithful to work your way up from Trial Moderator to Manager why not? so your choice :) just let us know if you're willing to let us take your application further to process Trial Moderator application.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
As Joel said it's only Trial moderators we're looking for. But on regards to our Trial system, here's how it stands, we will have 3/4 Ranks, Manager, Senior Support, Player Support and Trial Moderators, what would be the best if you're still looking is to either work your way up to Senior Support and if the manager spot is still free, we will interview people we think are suitable for it, with this being said all due respect to your experience @JayCustom but it would really be a gambling game, but if you're really that dedicated and faithful to work your way up from Trial Moderator to Manager why not? so your choice :) just let us know if you're willing to let us take your application further to process Trial Moderator application.
Haha I have never been a trial moderator the entire time I have played retros, and I believe this far into my experience I am not going to start now.

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
  • Your preferred username: Xodiac / X
  • Your REAL age: 16
  • Time Zone: GMT [ UK ]
  • Hotel Experience: NewHabbo [ Owner ; 8months 60+ Daily, 53 in first 4hrs ], Static [ TMOD - Head Mod - 3months ], Paradise [ Designer - 2months ]
  • Why should we hire you: I'm a pretty experienced staff member, I Work from home therefore I will have a lot of time to spend. I Deal with things as kindly but as professional as i can. I Also know a lot about retros in form of setting them up and being a tech/helping hand.
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: Enough.
  • Skype name: fxstor

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
We are still looking for moderators; Jay has denied our offer and we currently can not provide another position to him as a starting rank.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
  • Your preferred username: Bass / Cryto
  • Your REAL age: 15 - 16 in 2 months
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • Hotel Experience: HabCloud [Founder/Developer] inHabbo [Developer] Habbar [Moderator then Owner] Synth [Admin] Bing [Moderator] ifaz [Admin] Nextgenhabbo [Moderator] Jebba [Moderator] Boost [Administrator], I have been staff many more times I just cannot remember every single hotel yet I have been every rank available on retros.
  • Why should we hire you: I have a lot of free time and spend most of that free time on my computer, therefore I will be very active, I also have a lot of experience with retros/habbo so I know how to interact with the community, I can also do the behind the scenes work(the developing) as I code hotels for fun (nerd I know) I can also bring in many unique features to Labbo, such as new furni, new clothes, new enables, new badges, new commands etc. I also have many good ideas in my head for events which are just waiting to be used and will can also add in new features to the cms. For a Moderator I know all my commands and when to use them, I do not abuse the fact that I am a higher rank than other users, that does not matter to me, although I have powers, I am still a user and will act the same way as I would if I was not ranked/
  • Minimum hours you can commit to: 5/6 Hours Daily
  • Skype name: PM me for it

Users who are viewing this thread