Recruiting Moderation Team Needed (Swift Hotel)

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Current my hotel (Swift) has 2 staff members excluding owner, and i am looking for matured (i don't care about the age) and well experienced staff for moderating my hotel and make sure the hotel community is running smoothly. You must also be good in english, behave professional but must be friendly towards the community! Must be atleast 4-5 hours online a day, etc (I hope you know the basic staff requirements). No access to HK, etc

My Hotel:
It's R63 and i can't mention the exact users online we randomly get more users like 30 and we rarely get low users like 5
Swift has different set of hotel rules, so you must moderate the hotel according to them
I didn't decide the staff limit yet so feel free to contact me anytime
You could find Swift in 1st page of retroslist.com (Top #23) and top #5 in *****.me

If you are good at any other positions (Only GFX designer/DJ/RJ/Events Staff), you can apply for them too

I think this is enough to mention, if you're ready to join the team and work for Swift or if you have any questions comment below/pm me or contact me
E-mail: aruthra@swift-industry.org

Last edited:

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
@Mega , @Aspiree they are good at gfx. Im a incredible event staff. i make events such as trio the dino.

Experience:
I Was event staff on triton,rocket,bam,zoom,and force and i quit them all for the lack of care from the owner. I think you will probaly pay attention to your users.

Fun Events:
I make events and i use the other events the user decide. sometimes ill tell them a new game i made and 8/10 they will like it.

awards:
I usually giive them 5k or a icm,rare fan,or a marquue.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
@Mega , @Aspiree they are good at gfx. Im a incredible event staff. i make events such as trio the dino.

Experience:
I Was event staff on triton,rocket,bam,zoom,and force and i quit them all for the lack of care from the owner. I think you will probaly pay attention to your users.

Fun Events:
I make events and i use the other events the user decide. sometimes ill tell them a new game i made and 8/10 they will like it.

awards:
I usually giive them 5k or a icm,rare fan,or a marquue.
Great i'll PM you

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Current my hotel (Swift) has 2 staff members excluding owner, and i am looking for matured (i don't care about the age) and well experienced staff for moderating my hotel and make sure the hotel community is running smoothly. You must also be good in english, behave professional but must be friendly towards the community! Must be atleast 4-5 hours online a day, etc (I hope you know the basic staff requirements). No access to HK, etc

My Hotel:
It's R63 and i can't mention the exact users online we randomly get more users like 30 and we rarely get low users like 5
Swift has different set of hotel rules, so you must moderate the hotel according to them
You could find Swift in 1st page of retroslist.com (Top #23) and top #5 in *****.me

If you are good at any other positions (Only GFX designer/DJ/RJ/Events Staff), you can apply for them too

I think this is enough to mention, if you're ready to join the team and work for Swift or if you have any questions comment below/pm me or contact me
E-mail: [email protected]

I'm 15, mature and experianced. I develop themes for revcms and I'm looking to help a hotel, and build up the ranks.

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013

My Hotel:

E-mail: [email protected]

Hello Tiny . Im very interested in becoming Moderator of your hotel . I`m a good events host , I have been a been a Events coordinator on habbozo . I also can DJ . I have broadcasts in the united states before . I`m ready to fulfill this duty

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Hello Tiny . Im very interested in becoming Moderator of your hotel . I`m a good events host , I have been a been a Events coordinator on habbozo . I also can DJ . I have broadcasts in the united states before . I`m ready to fulfill this duty
PM

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I've had experience being Moderator, Admin and Owner. I know how to catch peoples attention towards a retro and I will be able to advertise and raise the user count each day, as much as I can. I have great experience making nice welcome rooms and event rooms. I got a application posted;
If you want to know anything else, just private message me.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I've had experience being Moderator, Admin and Owner. I know how to catch peoples attention towards a retro and I will be able to advertise and raise the user count each day, as much as I can. I have great experience making nice welcome rooms and event rooms. I got a application posted;
If you want to know anything else, just private message me.
PM

Users who are viewing this thread