Applicant Moderation/graphic job hunt

Whygee

Feb 18, 2015
This is something I did because I was bored. Unfortunately, it's not coded or anything so yeah don't get your hopes up! :(

2nqbqy8.jpg

I can do anything art related (logos, banners, badges ect).
I'm from the United Kingdom. I am knowledgeable with habbo retros. I've created them, been staff on them ect. That's where all the experience comes from. I can code html/css and edit revcms skins and make them look neat, I don't do tech work like coding in a emulator lool that's just not my thing! I want a moderation job because it just suits me. I'm active and everything. I like to make friends with people, make the community fun and safe. Hosting events and such isn't a problem.

I have more interest in the latest version of habbo then the r63 version. The new ui and everything is just better, r63 is old and boring. Also a lot of people who claim they run a good hotel mostly have a ugly messy cms so yeah if that's you then bye. :(

I want to collaborate with a group of professionals and make the hotel bigger and better. Pm me so we can organize a recruitment. Some people just don't give other people a chance! So please, if you're interested, hook me up with MOD-Whygee aha. :oops:

Last edited:

liaG

Feb 12, 2013
Hey :) I think you're perfect in what I am looking for. Post your skype/kik/fb or pm but this acc is new soo lol. I'll contact you. :)

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Hi, very much so like your graphic index design however a graphic artist on the retro I am running would do more graphics such as image alterations and banners like you said you do. Can you show us some of your other work with banners, etc! Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread