Mod tools problem

Vertile

Jul 1, 2016
Hi can anybody help me on my retro only the founder and developer rank have mod tools below that do not HELP

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Its permissions_rights, you need too edit the ID in that, and it will work - default its capped at 9, just change that to 11 I presume :)

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
ik its not im saying its pointless now trying to fix my mod tools if not even half of my hotel is working
really cam.... u dnt need a dev, be your own dev and learn how to do stuff yourself. there was nothing wrong with your last cms you were using all you needed was ase which you could of got the file from the original cms

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
funny every one i have asked said the is a problem with the db witch you set up for us btw i just need help with the back up that is all
what is the prob with the database? its a clean plusemu db? there is nothing wrong with it. people in this thread are telling you what you need to do to fix your mod tool problem. its not my fault u messed around and fucked up your permissions mate. the database is the same as every other person who uses plus emu

Vertile

Jul 1, 2016
idek man he just said he will redo the swfs ect. and said the mod tool problem is through the emu but he did half of it well not even half then said he felt dizzy and wen't to sleep so me and blaze are going to do it from scratch

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
idek man he just said he will redo the swfs ect. and said the mod tool problem is through the emu but he did half of it well not even half then said he felt dizzy and wen't to sleep so me and blaze are going to do it from scratch
LMAO Your hotel staff / dev sounds very educated! Your mod tools is to do with the DB not emulator.
Add me on skype: james-retros
I'll help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread