Mod tools disappear (Plus emulator)

Unredable

May 17, 2018
Hello, I'm having problems with the mod tools they suddenly just disappear but when I restart the emulator they show up but after a couple of minutes they vanish again I really need help with this can't find the problem

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
That's weird, any errors in the emulator logs? What version of Plus are you using? Does it vanish randomly or whenever you do a certain something?

Unredable

May 17, 2018
criticalexceptions:
Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Moderation.ModeratorInitComposer..ctor(ICollection`1 UserPresets, ICollection`1 RoomPresets, Dictionary`2 UserActionPresets, ICollection`1 Tickets) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Moderation\ModeratorInitComposer.cs:line 25
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 213
Packeterror:
Error in packet [2901] BODY: [0]:smute abcd[0][0][0][0][0][0][0]?:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.MuteCommand.Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, String[] Params) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\Moderator\MuteCommand.cs:line 53
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.CommandManager.Parse(GameClient Session, String Message) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\CommandManager.cs:line 105
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Chat.ChatEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Chat\ChatEvent.cs:line 72
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\PlusEMU - Copy\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
EDIT: I didn't see you posted your exception file, I guess you can ignore all the stuff below. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object means something hasn't been defined a value, usually meaning its null, most objects are usually null in C# datatypes. Could you post the contents of line 25 in the file ModeratorInitComposer? I'm guessing you're trying to access a property to write data to the packet and its somehow not been assigned a value, so it's throwing out null. I'm not going to attempt to fix it using the default Plus because I don't know if you've changed anything.

criticalexceptions:

Packeterror:
A little more information would go a long way. Using the default emulator and CMS? Are you sending the composer straight away on authentication? I think it's called something like ModeratorInitComposer

Check your logs, if you aren't already using the default emulator if it's still acting up use the default Habbo.swf, even if you think you are already, download them anyway. I don't think you would be able to distinguish either, especially a Habbo.swf. I'm guessing you're using Plus Emulator so the code should be something like this:
Code:
if (userData.user.GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tickets"))
{
    if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetPlusManager().TryGetStaffProfile

(this._habbo.Id, out var Profile))
    {
        PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetPlusManager().TryAddStaffProfile(this._habbo.Id);
    }

SendPacket(new ModeratorInitComposer(
      PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetModerationManager().UserMessagePresets,
      PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetModerationManager().RoomMessagePresets,
      PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetModerationManager().UserActionPresets,
      PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetModerationTool().GetTickets));
}

It should be inside file GameClient in a method called TryAuthenticate, but I'm not sure if you've changed anything. Check for all the references to this method also, and make sure its being sent on authentication.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread