Mobile/iPhone/iTouch/iPad/iPod Skin?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hay,

Er, A friend started using DevBest and wanted to go onto this website with his phone, But I know others want to use their iTouch's etc.

So I think we should get a special skin for phones and stuff? :)

- Cheers.

TheMilkyBarKid

Dec 10, 2010
If you was going to make it work on phones. For andriod you could make an app and let people download it. Also other people might download it :) . This may take alot of work but if you do it well then it will take off <3 xx

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Their probably is already an application, Because don't forget this is vBulletin, They do nearly everything for it lol.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
This is a pretty good idea, I use my iPhone when im at work to access Devbest

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
When i get my iPad, I'l deffo be using it at nightw hen im ment to be in "bed" Soo i'l want this to be implemented...

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Well, it doesn't need a skin, as it loads pretty fast and everything looks great, but I do agree that when you go on your iTouch or iPhone, it is kinda uncomfortable.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
This is a great idea as it is difficult to login with the ads If u are on a iphone

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
This is needed, I tried using Devbest on my friends Ipod Touch and the ads hide the login at the top, therefore, I had to go to a post and hit "new reply" to get to a login screen.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Just found this: It is an app for vBulliten that you can use for your iPhones and stuff.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well that's really handy for IPhone holders and would be really handy for me but no iPhone to post when your away from the computer nice share, Josh.

Users who are viewing this thread