Mixed questions.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
  • Is it possible to change a furni into being a teleporter, Found a furni that looks like a teleporter called bc_room_WI15_ele but when i click on it, it just opens the navigator, any way i can change it into a teleporter that will act like other teleporters?
  • does any have a IPN module for paypal that will work with PlusEMU database structure, and revCMS?

• Any way to check limits / set limits on enables per rank / vip rank and get a list of enables on the server?

• Any way to set multipliers / set fixed amount of pixels / coins / diamonds and other currency to get on the online timer

• Any way to set daily respect / scratchs to give

• Any got the tables for RevCMS news and news list?

• How do you decompile the habbo.swf so you can edit it in VS?

Hope any can help me out

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
  • Is it possible to change a furni into being a teleporter, Found a furni that looks like a teleporter called bc_room_WI15_ele but when i click on it, it just opens the navigator, any way i can change it into a teleporter that will act like other teleporters?
Yes, in the furniture table there's a drop down menu and you can change this to teleport.
  • Any way to check limits / set limits on enables per rank / vip rank and get a list of enables on the server?
I believe this is in your override variables, you can set which enables aren't allowed for normal ranked users. They're all stored in the SWF, I believe.
  • Any way to set multipliers / set fixed amount of pixels / coins / diamonds and other currency to get on the online timer
These are stored in the emulator for rank 1, but you can change them in subscriptions table for the VIP ranks.
  • Any way to set daily respect / scratchs to give
These are usually stored in users_stats but Craig might of done these in the emulator, I know you can change the respects in the subscriptions table.
  • Any got the tables for RevCMS / HK news module, When trying to add a news post i just get "Table 'habbo.cms_news' doesn't exist"
You can get this table from most Phoenix or GTE R63A database, or just create your own it only uses a few columns lol.
  • How do you decompile the habbo.swf so you can edit it in VS?
Download a SWF decompiler, there's a few out there on RaGE**** and DevBest so just use the search functions!

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Yes, in the furniture table there's a drop down menu and you can change this to teleport.

I believe this is in your override variables, you can set which enables aren't allowed for normal ranked users. They're all stored in the SWF, I believe.

These are stored in the emulator for rank 1, but you can change them in subscriptions table for the VIP ranks.

These are usually stored in users_stats but Craig might of done these in the emulator, I know you can change the respects in the subscriptions table.

You can get this table from most Phoenix or GTE R63A database, or just create your own it only uses a few columns lol.

Download a SWF decompiler, there's a few out there on RaGE**** and DevBest so just use the search functions!

I tried one called ffdec but no idea how it even worked and yeah..

hmm by the look at users_stats i see dailyrepsect and dailypetrespect but both of them is set at 20 for all members but the default value of them is 3?

gotta have a look at the override variables and see if i an figure out the emulator part about the multipliers / fixed values

But thanks a lot!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you're using Sledmore's emulator most of this is done directly from there instead of the database, have a look around or ask him directly on his help thread he's recently created.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
If you're using Sledmore's emulator most of this is done directly from there instead of the database, have a look around or ask him directly on his help thread he's recently created.
Okay.

Thanks for the help.

Also your newly swf upload you made, any way to fast switch from the currect version i have and over to it?

I had the problem in the past that all swf files form gordon folder needs to be in the root of swf

I guess i can replace everything i have now with yours and keep my own variables files?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Okay.

Thanks for the help.

Also your newly swf upload you made, any way to fast switch from the currect version i have and over to it?

I had the problem in the past that all swf files form gordon folder needs to be in the root of swf

I guess i can replace everything i have now with yours and keep my own variables files?
I would just use my documents and do what I've said in the to do, I don't want to confuse you further.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016

took a look in there and i already have changed it to teleport and it keeps it function when clicking on it
Changed interaction type to teleport from default. but do i need to change the type to? right now the type is s.
Type options are s, i, e, h, v, r, b, p

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
took a look in there and i already have changed it to teleport and it keeps it function when clicking on it
Changed interaction type to teleport from default. but do i need to change the type to? right now the type is s.
Type options are s, i, e, h, v, r, b, p
Just look up a working teleport and copy it lol, it could be an SWF issue if it doesn't work afterwards.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah okay, tried it but sure i missed something xD
Do you know of any working dl links for GTE?
It really annoys me why people aren't using Craig's emulator, it's exactly like Habboon was a few months ago, stable and working.

GTE is an out of date, old, buggy emulator that isn't being updated anymore, why use it?

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
It really annoys me why people aren't using Craig's emulator, it's exactly like Habboon was a few months ago, stable and working.

GTE is an out of date, old, buggy emulator that isn't being updated anymore, why use it?
Craig's emulator?
^ need the database of GTE

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, he made Habboon lol.

It's a stable R63B emulator SWF's and database.

Obviously the stars are RaGE****

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Yes, he made Habboon lol.

It's a stable R63B emulator SWF's and database.

Obviously the stars are RaGE****
OH sledmore.
I am using Plusemu and the swf's, but the database doesn't have the tables i need for RevCMS

Users who are viewing this thread