Recruiting Mist Hotel Technician!

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Myself and Ollie have recently opened up a new hotel called Mist and would like to hire an experienced technician with a vast knowledge of retros and how to sort out most bugs & any other problems that might get in the way.

Requirements:
13+
Trusted throughout Devbest.
Account must be 3 Months old.
Active Daily.
Must speak fluent English.

If you would like this role, please either PM me or @Olliee and we will get back to you when possible.!

Kind Regards,

Dominic.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I'd be glad to reinforce you if you're still looking.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Obbah_Hotel

Dec 23, 2013
When you say "Account" are you referring to your DevBest account or the Mist Hotel account, because since Mist is new, You won't have a technician for 3 months...

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'm interested in this;
I'm 15. 16 in 7 days and very mature..
I am fond and aware of the retro community and can bring many users to Mist...

I have some cool scripts you could also use. I'm loyal and very active once I've decided on what I'm doing.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Well I've applied and have helped Ollie with adding customs but something went wrong but anyway I'm still interested.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
That's not only for you to decide actually Ollie haven't recently replied so. Anyway not interested anymore as I've seen so far it's not getting better using Sheenie's Phoenix emulator and what not it's just bad. It randomly gives exceptions when you're actually doing something right,

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
It's clearly not both decisions when the reply comes from one person so that did not make sense whatsoever actually.

Anyway pretty stupid to say that but whatever good luck with your exception hotel.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
I asked him, and he agreed with me so suck it up. and How can you be a technician when you put up a thread wanting a tech for your hotel. So suck it up and go ask someone else.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I asked him, and he agreed with me so suck it up. and How can you be a technician when you put up a thread wanting a tech for your hotel. So suck it up and go ask someone else.

Hey if you'd like I'd apply for this I'm 13 as one, 2 I'm pretty active in the afternoons weekly and very active during the weekends if I don't do anywhere.

I've been in the retro community for a while.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010

Haha you're pretty funny, I've just made that thread after finding out that your not further in my need. You may want to read before you post and think before you post. Not gonna suck up anything because I'm not further interested in a hotel that runs outdated. May want to learn to set up a retro because running Sheenie's 3.7.1 Emulator is a bad idea.

Not in need to ask anyone else because I'm running my own hotel now I'm just in need of a technician maybe or maybe I'll just run it solo and do the technical side on my own so no thank you.

Your comments come over pretty childish.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Haha you're pretty funny, I've just made that thread after finding out that your not further in my need. You may want to read before you post and think before you post. Not gonna suck up anything because I'm not further interested in a hotel that runs outdated. May want to learn to set up a retro because running Sheenie's 3.7.1 Emulator is a bad idea.

Not in need to ask anyone else because I'm running my own hotel now I'm just in need of a technician maybe or maybe I'll just run it solo and do the technical side on my own so no thank you.

Your comments come over pretty childish.

Your so childish calling some one else childish shut up why don't you, your comments are invalid to this thread. If your running your own hotel fuck off this thread.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
@2014

I've certainly not asked you a thing. Pretty childish to stick your head up to others butt you may just want to stop that actually because your not going to reach anything with doing that neither does your ignorant behavior.

Your comment is invalid and you may just leave yourself from this thread and maybe in the future get off Devbest because your ruinng the threads and your randomly jumping in threads where you not belong in go away ignorant.

Good luck with finding an technician and good luck with your hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread