Flash Mist Hotel ¬ Hiring ¬ 24/7 ¬ Customs ¬ Updated Catalogue ¬ Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013

Hi DevBest, and welcome to Myself & Ollie's brand new hotel "Mist" we re-opened up on the 7th January 2014 and have had 52 users registered already which is brilliant, The hotel has alot of good features such as:

• - 10,000 Start Credits, 2500 Start Pixels
  • - Excellent Economy
  • - Updated Catalogue
  • - Free VIP
  • - Little to no lag & Downtime
  • - Stable Server
  • - DDoS Protection
Here at mist we strive to become a successful professionally run hotel which is fun for all users who can spend their days on Mist! We run on a Phoenix emulator R63. We have hit a record of 14 users on at 1 point and had 30 users register in 1 day which was amazing as we had just re- opened up and did not expect that many at all.

We have a very strict economy starting with only 10,000 credits & 2500 pixels, gaining 100 credits and 50 pixels every 15 mins. The more active you are the richer you will be. The LTD editions are changed weekly to ensure users get a taste for the different rares around the hotel and can trade or bet them when they wish.

Mist is DDoS protected so we can guarantee we won't get no idiots coming on saying they'll take us offline, and have 99% uptime so all users can be on the hotel all the time.

We currently have applications for staff "Open" but will not be revealing until we hit a certain ammount of users,

Just to conclude, I hope you will come and check us out and give us a nice comment below, Here are some pictures of the hotel to give you a incite on what to expect when you come to :

Index Page:
newindex.png

Register Page:
newregister.png

/Me Page:
newme.png

/Community Page:
newcommunity.png

/Staff Page (1/4):
newstaff.png

/Shop Page:

Client Start Up:
mistclient.png

In Game Client:

updatedclient.png

Catalogue:
newcata.png

Thanks for viewing my thread, If you have any constructive feedback, Please provide it in the comments below and we will take everything you say on board and work to improve on it;

Have a good day!

-Dominic

Last edited:

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Seems like you have put effort into this,
Good luck with the hotel!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nice to see the owner of this (Dominic) fucking me over after I help pay for the VPS, Proxy, Radio the whole lot and he goes and changes VPS password despite it meaning to be OUR hotel and then telling the users that "I tried to take the VPS" lol ok!
If you help pay that means it's not yours.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
If you help pay that means it's not yours.
Dominic has a habit of fucking people over. The guy just isn't very trustworthy. His hotel was taken down by Conreppin and I took the time out of my busy schedule to set up the whole CMS and hotel FOR him and he promised to pay me $16. So what does he do? Makes up an excuse that his PayPal money has mysteriously vanished and then ignore my multiple requests for him to pay me for my hard work.

I would suggest not helping this kid out with anything, especially if he says he will pay you. Unfortunate that the community has come to this.

Now on to the topic of the hotel - clearly since he was helpless enough to bribe me to set up his CMS and Hotel for him, it should be pretty obvious he has no idea what he's doing or how to run a hotel. This hotel will not last long.

Last edited:

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Dominic has a habit of fucking people over. The guy just isn't very trustworthy. His hotel was taken down by Conreppin and I took the time out of my busy schedule to set up the whole CMS and hotel FOR him and he promised to pay me $16. So what does he do? Makes up an excuse that his PayPal money has mysteriously vanished and then ignore my multiple requests for him to pay me for my hard work.

I would suggest not helping this kid out with anything, especially if he says he will pay you. Unfortunate that the community has come to this.

Now on to the topic of the hotel - clearly since he was helpless enough to bribe me to set up his CMS and Hotel for him, it should be pretty obvious he has no idea what he's doing or how to run a hotel. This hotel will not last long.

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread