Minecraftia | HTML+CSS | Server Website

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Hey Devbest, another basic release :D

Its a Minecraft server website..or anything Minecraft related, Feel free to edit as you must.

Index:

Page:

Enjoy:)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I like the idea of the clip on the text box, flows well - but is it suitable for a minecraft themed site?

Anyway, it's not too bad, just a bit bland and dull. All the colours are dark (which is fine) but there's no real "game" feel about it, the only real minecraft aspect is the background. I'm also not a fan of the heading font - that's just something personal though. Overall looks decent though, nice work.
I'd maybe consider giving it some life, keep us updated if you chose to alter it at all.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Haa Great! Buy me a VPS :)
Ha no :)

I like the idea of the clip on the text box, flows well - but is it suitable for a minecraft themed site?

Anyway, it's not too bad, just a bit bland and dull. All the colours are dark (which is fine) but there's no real "game" feel about it, the only real minecraft aspect is the background. I'm also not a fan of the heading font - that's just something personal though. Overall looks decent though, nice work.
I'd maybe consider giving it some life, keep us updated if you chose to alter it at all.
Thanks for the Feedback, I may work on it a little more and posibly try give it more of a modern Look

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The paperclips on the sideboxes look more Habbo related than Minecraft.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Well, I may re deign it in future, Maybe replace the Paperclips with Mini Creepers or something?

Thanks for the feedback though.

Users who are viewing this thread