PC Minecraft Server Hosting

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hello everyone.

I recently got a VPS from a place and it was pretty good until the VPS started lagging at around 10 users.

I want to change hosts and be able to use all my existing plugins and data, also my worlds etc.

It needs to be cheap and uh, somewhat reliable.

Thanks,
Alex

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
has some really good cheap servers and never had downtime with them.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
has some really good cheap servers and never had downtime with them.

I suggest you do not use them for your Minecraft server.
1) Servers are from Kimsufi. (Tells it all)
2) Windows.

Go to it's really good to use, and you can simply upload your files via the Multicraft panel, they're really good, I used them due to using them and tell me about them, my server ran fine whilst I was with them.

If you go there, use the 'BN4LIFE15' promotion.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I suggest you do not use them for your Minecraft server.
1) Servers are from Kimsufi. (Tells it all)
2) Windows.

Go to it's really good to use, and you can simply upload your files via the Multicraft panel, they're really good, I used them due to using them and tell me about them, my server ran fine whilst I was with them.

If you go there, use the 'BN4LIFE15' promotion.
Thanks Craig!

Also I understand what you mean by Kimsufi, they don't sell Windows servers. So that's pirated Windows? :p

And the prices look great on Beastnode! :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks Craig!

Also I understand what you mean by Kimsufi, they don't sell Windows servers. So that's pirated Windows? :p

And the prices look great on Beastnode! :)

Their server quality in general is shit, and I think you mean Windows licenses, in that case I don't think so.

As for BeastNode you get this when ordering:

+ Support for Bukkit/Vanilla/Tekkit
+ Free Dedicated IP with Default 25565 Port Included
+ Full FTP Access Included
+ 5GB of SSD Space (Can Upgrade)
+ Free MySQL Database by Request
+ Free Mumble Voice Server & Subdomain Web-Hosting by Request

Which is worth every penny, Josh bought a server from there just for the Mumble.

(I'm not staff there or anything, just trying to convince you in choosing the correct place to go to).

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Their server quality in general is shit, and I think you mean Windows licenses, in that case I don't think so.

As for BeastNode you get this when ordering:

+ Support for Bukkit/Vanilla/*****
+ Free Dedicated IP with Default 25565 Port Included
+ Full FTP Access Included
+ 5GB of SSD Space (Can Upgrade)
+ Free MySQL Database by Request
+ Free Mumble Voice Server & Subdomain Web-Hosting by Request

Which is worth every penny, Josh bought a server from there just for the Mumble.

(I'm not staff there or anything, just trying to convince you in choosing the correct place to go to).
Sounds awesome! :)

It really does look great, I'm definitely going to go with them. Also there is no way Port Hosts is legit. The VPS prices are too good to be true. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sounds awesome! :)

It really does look great, I'm definitely going to go with them. Also there is no way Port Hosts is legit. The VPS prices are too good to be true. :p

Port Hosts is legit, I've been with them before; the only thing is the port speed and where the servers are from, their dedicated servers are hell cheap from - this is why you can expect cheap prices.

And that sounds good.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
So do I get my own 25565 port plus ip, and none of the "hosted by <company name>" crap on the server list?

If I were to buy from Beastnode?

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
So do I get my own 25565 port plus ip, and none of the "hosted by <company name>" crap on the server list?

If I were to buy from Beastnode?

Beastnode is amazing, and from what I remember you get a dedicated IP and the port 25565! I believe I Also made this suggestion to you when you asked me like a day or 2 back? BeastNode is amazing!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
22128ede90ec33397eb4dd8f29088645.png

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Never use a VPS For a Minecraft server, make sure to use an actual host, when I use my servers, I use AvanteHosting Cheap Minecraft host,VPS,Reseller and more, if you use PermissionsEX then copy all of the config and paste It into notes, and same with group manager just copy everything down, then get a Minecraft server host AvanteHosting was voted best, in 2011, so make sure to check it out, if you need anymore help with Minecraft, I am the guy thanks :)

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Oh sorry I just skimmed through the features, thank you for making it clear. 
Never use a VPS For a Minecraft server, make sure to use an actual host, when I use my servers, I use AvanteHosting Cheap Minecraft host,VPS,Reseller and more, if you use PermissionsEX then copy all of the config and paste It into notes, and same with group manager just copy everything down, then get a Minecraft server host AvanteHosting was voted best, in 2011, so make sure to check it out, if you need anymore help with Minecraft, I am the guy thanks :)
No.

Users who are viewing this thread