Minecraft plugins

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
I'm wondering how hard it would be, or if it would even be possible to create a plugin that uses Essentials /nuke feature.

Basically the idea is that, at random times, or even once every 30 minutes, the server will give players ONE minute to hide, then it will /nuke. (/nuke is a massive drop of tnt).
Would it also be possible to make animals immune to it?

I'm not sure if this is all possible or not but, it doesn't seem TOO hard, but then again I'm not a java programmer. If someone could let me know, that'd be great, thank you. :)

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Of course it's possible, but seeing that you aren't familiar with JAVA, it's probably not possible for you.

But if I can find the right guy willing to help out, I just needed to know it was possible. How hard/time consuming do you think it would be?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
But if I can find the right guy willing to help out, I just needed to know it was possible. How hard/time consuming do you think it would be?

It doesn't seem hard at all. You'd just need a timer, disable damage to animals via TNT, and the ability to drop TNT around players.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
The ability to drop TNT around players wouldn't be too hard, as it would be using essentials /nuke function. Now to just find someone to help me out.. Thanks.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
It's possible. I can do this but you need to be more clear about what you want.

For example a start command, or just dropping TNT in the centre of where every player is. And how often once up the 30 minutes is up you'd like it dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread