Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
From the Inquirer
BLOCKTASTIC GAME Minecraft has finally cracked its way onto the Sony PS3 games console, having already made a splash on PCs, mobile devices and the Xbox 360.

The game went live on the PSN on Thursday, and has features including four-way split-screen gaming.

Mojang, the game developer said it is "packed with cool stuff", adding that it also extends to online multiplayer mode for eight people, includes both creative and survival modes, and offers a range of collectable trophies. You know, like Minecraft.

Sony is pleased with the addition to its roster, and so is Mojang.
Bb2HPZKCcAAz9k7.jpg

uPec

"Christmas is coming early, PS3 players!" said Mojang earlier this week. "We can now confirm that Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition will be available to download this Wednesday. Expect it to cost about the same as the Xbox 360 version."

Minecraft PS3 does not have any features or missions that are particular to the Sony console, and Mojang said it mirrored other versions and would be developed in tandem with them from now.

Soon the firm will release some additional features for the game soon. It said that downloadable skins and texture packs would follow shortly, and hinted that there may be some "Sony-specific" ones in the pipeline.

Earlier the firm revealed that Minecraft has moved around 10 million copies on the Microsoft Xbox 360 since it started selling in the Spring last year.

Mojang said that it was "humbled" by the response to its Microsoft Arcade release. In celebration it halved the price of its downloadable content.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Im Going to buy it for my brother since he is addicted to the demo :3

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I am loving the game, it's up to date and it's fun :) Was playing besides my brother and you can play up to 4 people per Console besides Multiplayer

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Me and my cousin we played this for hours via multi-player we built everything and destroyed everything playing on the cough is +1 more fun! especially with are big tv lollz
BUY THE GAME ITS AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread