Recruiting Minecraft Multi Game Server - Hiring Manager/Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Hiya Devbester's,

Now leaving the Habbotard section I have moved in to the Minecraft world.

I currently have a functioning server running on a 16gb Dedicate server with the server allocated 10gb to run off. We also run off a private DDOS protected proxy which only the our server has access to. We have worked hard to get a set up like this. Money with the server is not an issue and will always be kept alive.
Our dedicated server for the Bukkit run of Centos. We are also working on to creating a network with a forum and interact web with things such as kill stat's etc..

Currently the only game which is offered is Survival Games with multiple arenas and auto start. We are looking in to expanding this in to thing such as Spleef or completely different, something unique.

What are we looking for?
A person who is mature and willing to work on the server as a manager and also work on plugins for the server. However, due to security you will receive limited access to the server. The main server administrator is online practically 24/7 and is always contactable if not online.

How to apply?
Fill out this form and reply to the thread or pm me.

Name:
What you can bring:
Your Java skills:

Hope to see a response from you soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best, Oli

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Does the manager need coding experience?

Yes, preferably. The role is Development Manager basically. But they are the overall manager of the server. Wasn't really sure how to say it :L

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Yes, preferably. The role is Development Manager basically. But they are the overall manager of the server. Wasn't really sure how to say it :L

Ah, I don't have too much coding experience and I was hoping it'd be an in-game manager role but thanks anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread