Minecraft Lag issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
I'm having some serious lag issues in MineCraft, I've set everything to the bare minimum (Render distance etc.) And I'm still getting lag. I've also opened task manager and set the priority to high. Does anyone have any suggestions? -------------------------- Post merged 56 minutes after original post. --------------------------- Anyone?

C'mon anyone?

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Try using browser mode, i lag all the time aswell, but i check my Computers performance, and close everything else i have running, try updating your computers hardware, or use browser mode,

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
There's really only one way to fix this problem.. get a better computer/hardware.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Just un install un needed shit or use browser mode
simple enuf

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Just un install un needed shit or use browser mode
simple enuf

Uninstalling stuff doesn't make your computer run faster, unless the program is actually running. If that's the case, close unneeded programs.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
Guess my computer's just shit, I've closed everything, changed all the in-game settings, and set the application priority to high and am still experiencing lag. ;P And Meap, space isn't the issue so that wouldn't help?

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I'm having some serious lag issues in MineCraft, I've set everything to the bare minimum (Render distance etc.) And I'm still getting lag. I've also opened task manager and set the priority to high. Does anyone have any suggestions? -------------------------- Post merged 56 minutes after original post. --------------------------- Anyone?

C'mon anyone?
try moving your .minecraft mine lagged loads, then i moved it and it was much better.

If you are using windows press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+SHIFT+Esc and open task manager. Then open Minecraft and when it's on the main menu click explorer in the proceses tab of task manager and click 'end process'.

Also, you can delete your internet history it helps if you use the internet a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread