[Minecraft] DevWars!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Wouldn't it be epic if Devbest users and staff had a little Sky wars event?
Well now we can!
Post in the comments if you'd like to participate in this kind of event if it ever happened.
Places are Limited.
1. Vanish (MC IGN : Silenceing)
Anyways, Skywars is a type of Survival Games, except everyone has an island in the sky with a chest with a bunch of stuff to help him survive (just like SkyBlock, except with players). Users get blocks and swords and armor in the chests sometimes which helps them to build over to other players, Sometimes you luckily get ender pearls which also are a great way to get to users and kill them to take their loot, The Center is a great place for loot and armor which helps the user who's in the center to get a better chance at winning. The Last man standing, wins. Here's a gaming video about skywars.

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Next time you really should discuss such things with RastaLulz before you even make the thread, as we now don't even know if this will even happen. Besides that, there has been put no thought or detail in this thread and looks quickly made up.

Users who are viewing this thread