PC Minecraft 13w16a (1.6 Dev)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
This is just the Dev for 1.6, It does not mess with 1.5.1 currently installed on your computer. This does include horses, hay bales, leashes, and carpets. If you would like to play 1.5.1 again, just simply run your regular minecraft.exe

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
They keep adding so many updates but users still need mods just to run the game at playable FPS.
I honestly think they should either incorporate optifine with minecraft or just, I don't know, optimize minecraft instead of having it as shitty as it is?

Minecraft is very fun to play, but Notch (And now Jeb) are doing a horrible job of having it run, because no one actually complains about FPS.

I can't play Minecraft.

I'm mad.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
They keep adding so many updates but users still need mods just to run the game at playable FPS.
I honestly think they should either incorporate optifine with minecraft or just, I don't know, optimize minecraft instead of having it as shitty as it is?

Minecraft is very fun to play, but Notch (And now Jeb) are doing a horrible job of having it run, because no one actually complains about FPS.

I can't play Minecraft.

I'm mad.
I think they really do need to incorporate Optifine or something that will reduce lag.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I setup a 1.6 server, horses are glitched, you get on them, your {username}.dat file has to be deleted or you can't get back on.

Users who are viewing this thread