Mind controlled remote control helicopter

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
Not really, it is based on what signal your brain thinks, for eg if you think of moving right, they record that and make the plane move left, or up or down and so on.
I'm not talking about the controls, I'm talking about the fact it can hover...

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
This is... strange.

I thought that was impossible, but I guess I was wrong. Kinda cool though, imagine this with cars, in the future... Lol. :null:
I know right. They said it in the video that it was mainly for disabled people but this has tremendous potential, even easy stuff like controlling
a computer mouse or opening fridges, switching off tv's man, the

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I know right. They said it in the video that it was mainly for disabled people but this has tremendous potential, even easy stuff like controlling
a computer mouse or opening fridges, switching off tv's man, the
Yeah, but it needs to be way more advanced to make it work for cars.
Cars are heavy, and are made of metal. Good luck with to make those hover or fly.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
He never said anything about them hovering...
It was just a theory. But who knows? This could be possible in the future.

Btw, couldn't that damage the brain or something? Does it have any disadvantages? This sounds scary... I would never try it before I know the disadvantages (if there are any) :/

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011

Btw, couldn't that damage the brain or something? Does it have any disadvantages? This sounds scary... I would never try it before I know the disadvantages (if there are any) :/
No because nothing is implemented inside you, its like you imagine it. imagining something can never harm you.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011

If you were paying attention (about 1 minute in), it doesn't affect your brain, it simply detects the electric currents in the brain's motor cortex.

Users who are viewing this thread