Micro Hotel Release (Cabbo Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloby25

Jan 6, 2017
1: When starting up the Emu I get around 11 errors stating "couldn't laod catalog Item [different numbers here], no furniture record found."
2: I'm not 100% sure to set this up, when I try to load the clients it's just 76% forever. I'm not sure which files I need to change and to what. (I've change the ones I already know, not sure if there are others.)

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
1: When starting up the Emu I get around 11 errors stating "couldn't laod catalog Item [different numbers here], no furniture record found."
2: I'm not 100% sure to set this up, when I try to load the clients it's just 76% forever. I'm not sure which files I need to change and to what. (I've change the ones I already know, not sure if there are others.)
1: The fact the furniture is not in the database. Just add them.
2: client.php / external_variables.txt / config.ini / external_flash_texts.txt (Won't make the client stuck) / external_override_variables.txt / Make sure your ports are open.. I'd assume it's the ports but hey just check them all.

Cloby25

Jan 6, 2017
1: The fact the furniture is not in the database. Just add them.
2: client.php / external_variables.txt / config.ini / external_flash_texts.txt (Won't make the client stuck) / external_override_variables.txt / Make sure your ports are open.. I'd assume it's the ports but hey just check them all.
What do I change in "external_flash_texts.txt" ? Sorry for asking again :p

EDIT: I think the issue might be with external_variables, I just don't know what.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I released this ages ago, Its outdated.
Lol, you didn't release it actually but I mean ok. Unless you did all the edits to the HK, cleaned up some of Cabbo's original backend and then added some stuff to the site itself. Is this a useless release? Yes. Is it released by me? No. Is it my work? Yes.
How do you go about applying this fix?
If you're using Plus:
If you're using another emulator: not a clue

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Lol, you didn't release it actually but I mean ok. Unless you did all the edits to the HK, cleaned up some of Cabbo's original backend and then added some stuff to the site itself. Is this a useless release? Yes. Is it released by me? No. Is it my work? Yes.

If you're using Plus:
If you're using another emulator: not a clue
Oops sorry I just seen that this is the edit for the Cabbo Edit, I released the original one in my old account

eshayrichdev

Jun 11, 2017
how come it wont let more than 2 users online ?? what do i need to do to fix this ?
checked in client,register and class.users.php cant find nothing to sort this out

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
how come it wont let more than 2 users online ?? what do i need to do to fix this ?
checked in client,register and class.users.php cant find nothing to sort this out
change game.conperip or something in your emulator configuration to 200, shouldn't even be a problem but it might be refusing their connection.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
still not working the error keeps saying cant register more than twice
Lmao you didn't say this in that reply but okay...

Go to class.users, find "ip_reg" change it to whatever you like but it should remain at a low amount to lower the risk of people going on other accounts to increase their credits/diamonds/duckets or what not.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Lmao you didn't say this in that reply but okay...

Go to class.users, find "ip_reg" change it to whatever you like but it should remain at a low amount to lower the risk of people going on other accounts to increase their credits/diamonds/duckets or what not.
i think whats probably happening is every user who registers has the same ip thus only allowing 2 accounts so changing this i dont think will actually help?

eshayrichdev

Jun 11, 2017
its all cool i needed to refresh the emu XD not lot of sleep so my head dont function properly XDXDXD haha

btw where would i find the stff pin for \HK

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
its all cool i needed to refresh the emu XD not lot of sleep so my head dont function properly XDXDXD haha

btw where would i find the stff pin for \HK
not sure what the pin is called but i think its probably called staff_pin? and its probably either in your users table or there is a pin table. not familiar with the cms but probably in account settings you can edit your pin? or there is a default pin you use to access ase then u can change it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread