Sports Michael Sam's Gay. How do you feel?

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
Hey guys,
I was just wondering how you feel about Michael Sam coming out of the closet, does it bother you? does it impress you? does it have no effect on you?

Also, how do you think this will affect is NFL career, Positively? Negatively? have no effect?

Also leave any additional comments that you may have on the subject. BE RESPECTFUL

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
He's gay, not disabled...
I Understand that, but do you think his teammates will interact different, do you think he wont get as much playing time, get put on a worse team. AKA Discriminated against.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
I Understand that, but do you think his teammates will interact different, do you think he wont get as much playing time, get put on a worse team. AKA Discriminated against.
I highly doubt any part of his career will be affected, it's the NFL not 6th grade.

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
I highly doubt any part of his career will be affected, it's the NFL not 6th grade.
Yeah, but how about the Bullying scandal... not the 6th grade.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Don't really care that he's gay, being gay does not change how he is or how he does. He just puts his eyes on men and he just has more feelings for men than for girls and that's his decision which we should accept. There's no problem with being gay.

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
Don't really care that he's gay, being gay does not change how he is or how he does. He just puts his eyes on men and he just has more feelings for men than for girls and that's his decision which we should accept. There's no problem with being gay.
That's how I feel

whos michael sam
An all American defensive end. He plays for Missouri.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
For some reason the tele in my living room was turned to NFL when I woke up the other day and I heard a ~120 minute long segment about him and how this will impact him and his career. I even heard one reporter go as far to say that it shouldn't affect his career if he 'acts respectful' in locker rooms.

He's homosexual. This is 2014. The only people who have a problem with gays were brainwashed as a child. No one cares.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I don't care that he's gay for me he's still a human being and nothing's gonna change just because he's gay now.

Last edited:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Does it matter if he's gay?
He is still the same person regardless of his sexual orientation.

does it bother you? does it impress you? does it have no effect on you?
What has this got to do with us?
Does it bother you? If it does you are a shallow minded cunt.
Does it impress you? What has his decisions got to do with me?
Does it have any effect on me? No why should it

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
The media is making a bigger deal out of this, than it really is. As long as he plays hard and is good there should be no issues with it. I do have an issue with people comparing this to Jackie Robinson though, *cough* Buster Olney *cough*.

Users who are viewing this thread