Mercury v3.2

Berkaygndz

Sep 13, 2014
I'm Having White Client Problem. Can Someone upload client php ?
And, table furniture has wrong something. it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Cut's off at 100%, and emulator shows me that i logged off.
Link:

Last edited:

nazim

Sep 29, 2014
I have this error please help me ! and tell me how to config the emulator also ^^

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
They work they just dont save in the database. SWFs seem fine make sure you use RELEASE63-201411211422-884710211 for your base swfs.

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Try this add this to the bottom of Chatlog.cs
Code:
        internal void Save(uint RoomId)
        {
            using (DatabaseClient DBClient = MercuryEnvironment.GetDatabaseWorker().GenerateDatabaseClient())
            {
                DBClient.SetQuery("INSERT INTO chatlogs (user_id, room_id, message, timestamp) VALUES (@user, @room, @message, @time)");
                DBClient.AddParameter("user", UserId);
                DBClient.AddParameter("room", RoomId);
                DBClient.AddParameter("message", Message);
                DBClient.AddParameter("time", Timestamp);
            }
        }

dekleinekabouter

Feb 23, 2014
hey , the moderation_templates doesnt work? i add them in the database but i dont see the ban coloms if i click on mod action
anyone has a fix for my?

help?

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
This is why links don't work. My Mediafire got suspended by sulake.

Dear MediaFire User:
MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named Mercury 3.2.zip is identified by the key (7fp3811pp6o141v). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

The following information is presented for the purposes of removing web content that infringes on our copyright per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.
The copyright infringing material is the material that appears on the address below:

We request you to remove the above detailed material from your server. The material contains software code that is designed to bypass technological protection measures that protect our product Habbo Hotel ( ), created and copyrighted by Sulake Corporation Ltd (hereinafter “Sulake”). The manufacturing and offering to public of technological protection measures is against the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Section 1201.
Our copyright ownership is clearly stated on the site thus:
© 2004 - 2011 Sulake Corporation Oy. HABBO is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People's Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.
I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above has been authorized by Sulake, its agents or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is infringed.
Please send me a confirmation when you have removed or prevented access to this material.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.
Yours sincerely,
Fransoise Hollande
Legal Councel
Sulake Corporation Oy | Kaarlenkatu 11 | 00530 Helsinki, Finland | tel +358 10 656 7000 | fax +358 10 656 7010
Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: Sulake
Contact Address:
Contact Name: Sulake
Contact Phone:
Contact Email: [email protected]
Copyright infringement violates MediaFire's Terms of Service. MediaFire accounts that experience multiple incidents of alleged copyright infringement without viable counterclaims may be terminated.

If you feel this suspension was in error, please submit a counterclaim by following the process below.

This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread