Mercury Client Help

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
I have recently started a habbo retro and I'm trying to figure out why my client is acting up at first it was stopping on 87% and then I fixed that and it loaded all the way and went back to me.php I still don't know what caused that but now it's not doing anything at all and remains white. If someone could direct me to a thread with all the solutions, I know there is one because I seen it awhile back but I can't find it anymore. Or just help me here that'd be great!

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
Can you maybe send me your variables and I'll just edit my URL with yours?

Edit:
7c2a08a0fea4df3f437ed0d88af58be4.png

See? Disconnects as soon as it loads.

Last edited:

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Ext vars is just one possible cause of the problem. If you don't mind, I posted my Ext vars in one of my latest started threads where I ask for help with the group badge, please get my Ext vars from there cause I'm on the phone right now. If it still doesn't help, it's best you teamview or Skype

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Sorry, I most probably won't be able to use the computer today, tomorrow maybe? In the mean time you could try to re-setup your retro see if you can find your error during the process

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
EDITED:

Nevermind friend. I got it to work. I needed to add a forward slash at the end of my base url in the client.php ! Thanks for all the help. This week the hotel should be running 24/7! Moderator please close this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread