Mercury Client Help

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
I have recently started a habbo retro and I'm trying to figure out why my client is acting up at first it was stopping on 87% and then I fixed that and it loaded all the way and went back to me.php I still don't know what caused that but now it's not doing anything at all and remains white. If someone could direct me to a thread with all the solutions, I know there is one because I seen it awhile back but I can't find it anymore. Or just help me here that'd be great!

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
After looking at your client.php, I don't think it's the problem since you've changed the port in that file to 30004. Are you using Mercury Emu 2.3? I did mine with all the files given in the thread and it works fine, might be your CMS. I realise a problem with your client.php, see your BaseUrl, it already contain /game/gordon/... but look at your swfobject.embedSWF, you wrote BaseUrl + "/game/gordon/...", you're doubling the path to your SWF

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
After looking at your client.php, I don't think it's the problem since you've changed the port in that file to 30004. Are you using Mercury Emu 2.3? I did mine with all the files given in the thread and it works fine, might be your CMS. I realise a problem with your client.php, see your BaseUrl, it already contain /game/gordon/... but look at your swfobject.embedSWF, you wrote BaseUrl + "/game/gordon/...", you're doubling the path to your SWF

I fixed that now the client loads and it exits to the me page once loaded

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Check your gamedata links in your CMS config and ext_vars(Make sure .xml files are .xml) then press F12 to see what's wrong with the client, if nothing's wrong then clear your cache

Btw in your F12 console, crossdomain.xml and external_override_variables might be said to be missing and but you might not need it too because I don't have them myself and I heard that crossdomain.xml is for multi platform things or something

Users who are viewing this thread