MC PvP match with DevBest users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Hello,

I had an idea.
Can't we host a PvP match where other devbest users can join?
So we can pwn each other in MC? =3

I've seen some great PvP maps we can easilly host.
Like the Walls or

I like to hear your responses about this!

So maybe we can make an event of it ^^,

If nobody want's to host it, I can ;)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Members who voted for 'No'

That faggot probably can't afford MC so he voted no. Anyways I think this is a good idea, we could use Joshs server with the script already coded on it :D

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Members who voted for 'No'

That faggot probably can't afford MC so he voted no. Anyways I think this is a good idea, we could use Joshs server with the script already coded on it :D

Yeah, I'm too poor to afford it, tho you were asking people on the forums for money to purchase it.
In the process of you doing that, I've had like 6 accounts, so tell me who's poor :)

Played the walls before, that's great.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This could be cool, and could be done regularly as a community event I guess, it'd be nice to do something different, - should even let those without an account login. :-P

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Such an amazing idea, I like the Team Fortress idea better than the walls map :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
This could be cool, and could be done regularly as a community event I guess, it'd be nice to do something different, - should even let those without an account login. :-P
As in allow the cracked people to people?

The ideas good, we could possibly have 2/3 teams (colours) and have team deathmatch or PvP
Winners possibly getting the minecraft sub?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
As in allow the cracked people to people?

The ideas good, we could possibly have 2/3 teams (colours) and have team deathmatch or PvP
Winners possibly getting the minecraft sub?

Yeah, allow cracked to come on play, like DevBest members, and the minecraft sub is a good idea too. :p - Think he's only coded it for 2 teams atm though :p

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Yeah, allow cracked to come on play, like DevBest members, and the minecraft sub is a good idea too. :p - Think he's only coded it for 2 teams atm though :p
Donkey not gonna like this MC sub idea!!!!
But since when do we support cracked?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
That way the minecraft sub can be used for forum mc events only (minus jamies)
2 would be good, 3/4 would be better if we could get a guranteed amount of members that can access it at the same time due to timezones etc...
So i think the best to organise a time would be for users to post their timezone in a dedicated thread or a possible poll and then maybe hold 2 events?
One for one half and the other for another maybe

We dont, but not all members can afford an account.
And by allowing cracked we have more of a userbase for events

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
That way the minecraft sub can be used for forum mc events only (minus jamies)
2 would be good, 3/4 would be better if we could get a guranteed amount of members that can access it at the same time due to timezones etc...
So i think the best to organise a time would be for users to post their timezone in a dedicated thread or a possible poll and then maybe hold 2 events?
One for one half and the other for another maybe

We dont, but not all members can afford an account.
And by allowing cracked we have more of a userbase for events

Yeah, seems good, or a sub section in Minecraft for it, if it were to happen, since timezones will be a bitch. - Be nice to have it happen though :p

He'll live. :p - And we don't as Kaz said, but it'd be nicer to have most of DevBest members on as we could, I guess? :p

Reactions: Kaz

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Voted yes.

Would be nice if you guys would allow cracked accounts, as i am running a proxy for minecraft aswell.
Sadly it don't let me authenticate correctly through Minecraft.net.

But on topic, this would be cool so we could spam people up on devbest letting them know how much of a fail they are :D

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This sounds fun, I could even code a custom plugin for an event based on what you guys want to do. We could also all get in a Skype call or something during the event.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This sounds fun, I could even code a custom plugin for an event based on what you guys want to do. We could also all get in a Skype call or something during the event.

Woop, sounds a plan, be cool to do this regularly :D! - Skype sounds fun, but would probably get out of hand, lmfao.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Why would you ever get Window 8.

On top:

I like Trains.
Because it's way faster then Windows 7 and has proven to be, but i'll downgrade soon once i got my new SSD.

Also may i suggest Hunger Games? 2 teams split up from 12 players or w.e, that would be a lot of fun.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If I were to get a Mumble server or something would you fags actually talk or no? It'd be nice to have two channels for each team to talk on during the game and what not.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
If I were to get a Mumble server or something would you fags actually talk or no? It'd be nice to have two channels for each team to talk on during the game and what not.
I'd talk the shit outa that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread