Sports Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
floyd_mayweather_vs_manny_pacquiao_by_shomanart-d8728a5.jpg

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
One of the biggest boxing fights ever on Pay-Per-View on Saturday. 8PM in America and 4/5AM start in the United Kingdom. Who will win? The furious undefeated Floyd Mayweather or the quick swinger Manny Pacquiao?

I'm rooting for Manny Pacquiao to end Mayweather's streak but knowing boxing, Mayweather could possible win on points if no one is knocked out. Who are you rooting for?​

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So much HYPE for this match.. Hopefully it ends in a knockout (preferably Pacquiao on Mayweather).. Mayweather's called all the shots for this match, should be good though.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Just for another wanted to know who won in the end. Floyd Mayweather has won on unanimous decision which means he remains undefeated.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Super defensive, hugging fucker that's why. But fair play, Pacman couldn't really get close to him..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Reaction to the fight: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Reaction to those who paid stupid amounts to watch it: BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Stabby

May 7, 2012
What a stupid decision, Manny got outnumbered by Mayweather's punches? I just cant believe it. FM wasn't throwing any punches at all -.-.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
What a stupid decision, Manny got outnumbered by Mayweather's punches? I just cant believe it. FM wasn't throwing any punches at all -.-.

It was annoying to watch but it was clever, he just played very defensively

Stabby

May 7, 2012
Well I really don't know how FM outnumbered Manny by punches. I was like WTF, are the judges blind or is it Manny's punches are just fast for our naked eyes.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
personally, I don't think i'd class it as one of the best boxing fights so far according to Sky Sports but yeah I was pretty majorly bummed out that Pacquiao lost. It gives Mayweather another chance to brag about his win and spending his 300m on strippers.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I thought floyd would of beat maywesther to be honest

Joke aside. Was a decent fight. However maywesther was really defensive. Pacman done all the work. I was expecting a few rounds then done. Didn't expect 12 rounds

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I thought floyd would of beat maywesther to be honest

Joke aside. Was a decent fight. However maywesther was really defensive. Pacman done all the work. I was expecting a few rounds then done. Didn't expect 12 rounds
Ah autocorrect loves you.

Users who are viewing this thread